Prologue :)

Description:

"So Louis, what's your favourite subject?"
"You're my favourite subject" he whispers.
"I'm sorry, what did you say?"
"I said I don't have one"

Who knew falling in love with your teacher would be hard, knowing it was wrong but taking the risks. Happiness and love replacing all the negatives, taking a chance and succeeding, loving them for the rest of your life :)

Join the journey between a teacher and a student falling in love but keeping it a secret in the shadows. Will something happen to their relationship or will they succeed in their love for each other? Only God knows.

All they knew is that it was wrong, but it felt so right.

Does contain mpreg :)

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Louis Tomlinson was just an 18 year old student being held back because he failed 2 years, he hated school and he was failing badly. That all changed when 21 year old Harry styles walked through the classroom door taking everyone's breath away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hewo, I hope you guys enjoying reading this book :)
I'll try my best to make this as exciting and interesting as possible.
Please bare with me if it's crap haha,, cause I'm trying my best😂.
Okay love you guys :) x
-Chloë x