Twenty five

Louis P.O.V

"What was that about?" He trailed off, looking between Eleanor's retreating body, walking into the classroom, and my squirming body from being under his gaze.

"I don't know, she definitely has some strange addiction with me..." I answered dumbly, hiding my smile as Harry looked like he could punch something any second. "But I can't blame her, or any body to be honest. I mean have you seen me," I gestured up and down my body, smirking to myself.

Trying to contain my laughter as Harry started to fist up his hands that were by his side, he then once realised what he was doing and moved his hands behind his back.

Right then just as Harry was about to say something, the Head Teacher and Miss Louise walked round the corner. Their footsteps could be heard coming closer as they walked down the quiet corridor.

Harry rolled his eyes as they approached us, he put a obvious fake smile (to me), on his face. As Miss Louise and Mr Cowell stopped next to us, I readjusted my bag on my shoulder.

"Hi Mr styles, Mr Tomlinson." Mr Cowell greeted us, as Miss Louise was checking Harry out. "Can I ask what are you two talking about because class started around 5 minutes ago." He said as he looked at his watch before looking between Harry and I.

"Oh sorry, I just was quickly saying to louis how well he's improved in not only this lesson but others as well and that if he keeps doing what he's doing he's gonna have a good future ahead of him." Harry rambled on, as I starred at him with a shocked look on my face.

I quickly covered it up with a smile as three pair of eyes were now on me. I couldn't trust my voice from breaking mid sentence and laughing so i instead nodded my head in confirmation.

"Oh okay, well I better be getting off. I have to go sign some forms, have a lovely evening." Mr Cowell told us before he turned around and walked away in the direction of his office.

Harry and I turned our attention back onto Miss Louise who was slowly moving closer to Harry. My eyes watched her every move as she put her hand on his arm and ran her fingers up and down.

I was too busy glaring at her to realise that she had asked Harry something. I didn't know what she asked but I kind of got the gist of an idea from what Harry replied with.

"Sorry I just find myself really busy lately, I mean with marking school books and planning lessons, I've just been really distracted." Harry replied as he eyes me on the last few words, before looking back at the other teacher that didn't notice and has seemed to move closer.

"Maybe you can use some help?" She offered while sending a sweet smile to Harry, As I stood there feeling sick from watching her touch Harry and flirt with him.

I just about had enough and was going to go into the classroom but before my legs could a move anywhere Harry's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"No that's okay thank you, I've been seeing someone for a few weeks now and they've been helping me a lot, so I'm all good on the help." Harry said casually as my eyes widened.

Miss Louise's hand movement came to a stop on his arm. "Oh..." A shocked look covered her face, as her hand fell from his arm. I stood there feeling so awkward watching how Harry switch on his feet while I was fiddling with the straps on my rucksack.

My cough interrupted the silence that washed over us three. "Sir would you like me to go and hand out the books?" I asked wanting to get out this situation before I ended up doing something I'm not supposed to.

"Oh yes please." He directed his eyes on me, a small smile graced his lips. "I'll be in, in a minute." He finished off saying as I nodded and turned my body towards the door. I felt his fingers brush my hand as I walked past, making my heart speed that little bit faster from just the simple touch.