Twenty two

Louis P.O.V

The chatter of students filled the cafeteria hall the next day at lunch, as i sat at a table in the middle of the room with Niall, Liam and Zayn. The football team sat at the table next to us, as the girls crowded around them all and giggled. I rolled my eyes at them and focused my attention back onto the boys that were sitting around me.

"So you never told us what happened last night." Niall stated looking over at me and smirking. "Uh nothing happened." I tried convincing them, but my voice just had to waver. "Yeah sure, because that smile," Zayn said and gestured to my face, "Definitely means that nothing happened."

The boys kept teasing and questioning me, i knew that especially Niall wouldnt give it up anytime soon, so i quickly answered their questions, "I have a date with harry, okay." I rambled out in a whisper. The boys questions came to a stop as silence filled the table. I was waiting for a response but never got one so i looked up at the boys to see they had massive smiles on their faces. And im not gonna lie they looked very creepy right now.

I kind of backed away, scared at what they thinking of and why they were smiling like that. "Get it louis!" Niall shouted from next to me, making me jump. Then Zayn and Liam joined in on congratulating me and telling me to get it as well. I just laid my head down on the table as the canteen hall had gone quiet and i could feel peoples eyes on me.

Luckily i was saved by the bell, which i was so thankful for, as everyone's attention was now on getting to class. The students started to disperse out of the hall and into the corridors heading in their direction of their next class. I picked up my rubbish and gave my left over sandwich, which i didn't get time to finish, to Niall which made him happy because while we were walking out the hall and down the corridor to our Spanish class i had niall latched onto my side saying 'thank you' over and over again.

I didn't really mind niall doing this as im use to him doing it nearly all the time, so now me and the boys don't complain when he does do this. Just as we were about to turn the corner that led us to the classroom, Niall let go of me and instead jumped in front of us three, making us stop in our track as we all stood confused.

"Wouldnt it be so cool if we had harry next, because then we would have double with him." Niall teasingly spoke as he walked backwards with us following. "Why would you find it cool?" I spoke but it came out a bit more harsher as Zayn's, Liam's and Niall's heads whipped up to look at me, all of them having smirks on their face. "I dont know, i just wanna see you get all flustered and smiley so we can tease you."

We joined the end of the line outside the classroom just as the door opened. Niall whipped his body and stood next to me. He started smirking as he said, "Oh and look who it is," Niall motioned over to the door and we all looked over to see of course harry leaning against the door frame, greeting the students as they walked in.

The boys all sniggered as we stepped closer and closer to the door. The next second Liam and Zayn said 'Hi' and walked into the room. Then niall stepped forward and couldn't even so 'Hi before he started to hysterically laugh which scared me and by the looks of it harry as well. In the end i pushed Niall into the classroom, as me ad Harry watched him carry on laughing and walking to his seat.

I looked up at Harry who had a confused look displayed on his face as he looked away from Niall to me. "Do i want to know?" Harry asked gesturing to Niall, i laughed a bit to myself as Harry still stood confused by it. "I'll tell you later." I replied, smiling up at him as he smiled back at me. His hand for a split second was placed on my back as we both stepped into the classroom, as soon as his hand was there it disappeared. I looked round and no one was paying attention to us because all eyes were on niall laughing.