One

Louis p.o.v

School is the definition of hell.

That is why I hate it.

We learn things that we don't need to use in the future.

It's just so stupid, I've failed 2 years of high school, but oh well not a lot I can do about it.

I pull up to the big hell hole we call school, the massive sign catches my attention, in bold letters it reads 'Doncaster High'.

I see Zayn, Liam and Niall leaning against the aged building. As I start to walk up to them, I feel someone grab my hand spinning me around. I turn round to be face to face with the one and only Eleanor Calder the head cheerleader, she has all the boys falling to their knees for her.

But not me hehe.

"Hi Louis" ugh no go away. I rolled my eyes, hopefully she didn't see that.

"Hi Eleanor" I faked smiled.

I turned and started to walk away from her.

"Urm Louis"

Ugh I sighed, turning around to face her.

"Yes?"

"Maybe we can hang out sometime, like get to know each other or something like that?"

"Urm no I'm sorry, I'm really busy atm" haha I'm not sorry.

"Oh okay"

"I got to go, see ya later" I said, spinning around quickly and speed walked towards the boys.

"Morning Louis, what did Eleanor want today?"

"Morning, and ugh don't get me started" I laughed the boys joining in.

We started to walk into school, me leading as the guys followed behind me. The hallway went quiet as we stepped in, all heads turned in our direction, whispers filled the hallway, girls giggling as they gossip about us.

Us guys are kind of popular, I'm the captain of the football team, so a lot of people know me. Niall is also on the football team, he loves eating food 24/7 I'm surprised how skinny he is I mean if I eat one thing it looks like I've got a food baby. Zayn is kind of a nerd but at the same time he has a fun side to him, while Liam is the most caring guy you could ever meet but he's also a nerd that chooses homework over having fun, but we still love him haha.

As I came up to my locker, and unlocked it, getting out my school books for the day. I have really given up with school, I mean I've failed two years and I'm not getting any better. I mean i try so hard to concentrate and do well in school but it never works out. The only subject I do concentrate and enjoy is PE and football training after school. Thats what I wanna do when I'm older, I wanna be a professional football player I mean it's always been my dream. I just have to get out of this dump at some point.

The bell took me out of my thoughts, people rushed past me running to their classrooms. Niall strolled over to me smiling while eating a sandwich, I mean Ive never actually seen Niall without food, wow. I smiled back closing my locker door.

"You ready?" Niall questioned, standing waiting for me.

"Yes let's go" giving him a smile

He nodded turning around starting to walk down the hall to class.

"Niall, didn't you eat breakfast this morning?"

"Yes I did, I'm just hungry"

"Of course, I mean when are you not"