Two

Louis P.O.V

Light shone through the cracks in my curtains, heating my bed up making me never want to leave, I could lay right here and burn in the sun all day. I opened my eyes to be met by a bright light, I closed my eyes immediately hissing at the light. As I slowly opened my eyes, squinting to keep a minimum of light in, my room door burst opening revealing my two younger sisters, phoebe and daisy.

Next moment I felt them climb on my bed, I closed my eyes and collapsed back in the pillow. They started to jump up and down squealing in excitement.

"WAKE UP, COME ON LOUIS, WAKE UP"

The twins kept shouting, I moaned into my pillow and nuzzled my head further in. Hoping to fall back asleep somehow, but that didn't work.

After some time the girls got tired and collapsed straight on top of me. I let out a "oof" as I felt weight on my back. I groaned and tried to get the twins off.

"Okay okay, I'm up, please can you get off me now?" I asked mumbling in my pillow

"Fine" I heard them both mumble, taking their time to get off me.

I turned around and laid on my back, I opened my eyes and looked at the twins standing next to my bed.

"Morning cuties" I mumbled out, still half asleep. I smiled at them as I sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I ran my hand through my hair, trying to tain my crazy bed hair.

Phoebe and daisy just stood and watched me as I stretched and finally got out of bed. "Girls why don't you go downstairs why I get ready yeah?" They nodded and smiled, I smiled back and then they ran out the room closing the door behind them. I chuckled after they left to myself.

I rose from my bed walking over to my chest of drawers, getting some black skinny jeans and a plain t-shirt out. I quickly slipped out of my pyjamas and put on my new clothes. After I walked to the adjoined bathroom that connects to my room, I brushed my teeth and styled my hair. Once my hair was to my satisfaction I left the bathroom, grabbing my school bag out of my room before heading down the stairs, walking through the lit hallway, the walls speckled with photos, old and new, our memories remain and remind me everyday. I smiled at the pictures, walking into the kitchen with a smile on my face. I saw my mum standing by the hobs, cooking some eggs and bacon.

"Morning mum" I spoke softly, trying not to scare her by creeping up on her.

She turned round with a massive smile on her face "Morning boobear, did you sleep well?" She questioned, walking over to me and embracing me in a hug, I hugged back and replied "It was alright I guess, how did you sleep" I asked pulling away from the hug. She smiled and turned around to remain cooking the food "Oh I had a lovely sleep, I had an amazing dream but I'd rather not tell you what happened" I looked up at my mum with a questioning look. She smiled and waved me off, I pouted and sat down at the table.

My mum placed a plate of food in front of me, I turned my head and looked up at her smiling "Thank you mum" She ruffled my hair "No worries boobear".

I put my knife and fork down, running my hand through my hair trying to fix it again.

"Oh no did I ruin the oh so perfect Louis Tomlinson hair" she sole trying to hold in a laugh.

I shoke my head trying not to laugh, I then looked up at my mum and we couldn't hold in the laughter. We both started laughing making the twins run into the room to see what's going on.

After the laughter died down and I finished my breakfast, I got my lunch and put it in my bag. I said goodbye to my mum and my sisters, before stepping out the door into the cool autumn weather, my feet started to move down the driveway. Slipping into my car I turned the engine on, turning the heaters on straight away. I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel, along to the beat of the music I was playing through my speakers.