o i k a w a

A/N - You get to choose who you end up with. This is Oikawa's ending. Read ahead for Bokuto or Ushijima.

It wasn't much of a decision. Oikawa has been there for me for years. Even when I was stubborn and couldn't see through his tough guy act. I'm so tired of pretending I don't want him - I do. I really do.

I run outside and go over to Oikawa's house. I woke up a little late, it's now twelve in the afternoon. I hope he's home. I ring on the doorbell and his mom answers.

"Oh Y/N!" She smiles.

"Hi, is Oikawa home?"

She shakes her head. "He went with Takeru and Iwaiziumi to practice volleyball. They should be back any minute though. Do you want to wait inside?"

"Ye-" I cut myself off when I get a better idea. "Actually, I'm okay. Thank you."

She smiles and closes the door. I run back to my house to get an umbrella and quickly make it back to the spot where Oikawa stands. Every. Single. Day.

He didn't stand there last night though. I didn't expect him to.

I stand for what feels like forever holding the stupid umbrella... maybe this was a bad idea.

"Y/N?"

I spin around. I expected him to come the other way...

"Oh! Hey, I thought you'd never get back. Where's Iwa and Takeru?"

"I dropped Takeru off and Iwa went to meet Sara, I think." He tells me and I smile at Sara's name. She'll be happy with Iwa, I know she will. Oikawa narrows his eyes. "Why do you have that?" He points to my umbrella.

I smirk. "It's raining."

"No, it's not."

"It will be." I give another smile and pull out my phone. "That's what the weather says."

He realizes what I'm doing and smirks. But he quickly wipes it away. "Did you want something or did you just want to bother me?"

"Listen, I wanted to talk about what you said last night." I put my phone back in my pocket and put the umbrella down.

"There's not much to say."

"Oikawa, you can't just spring something like that on me and expect a full declaration back. You had horrible timing."

He shrugs. "I was holding it in for so long and I got so jealous seeing you with Ushijima and Bokuto, I couldn't help it."

"You didn't need to be jealous. It's always been you."

"Yeah, well-" He cuts himself off. "What did you just say?"

I roll my eyes. "Don't get all cocky. I just realized it's been you all along. You've always had my best interests at heart even when I was too blind to see it."

He stares at me, in shock.

I continue, "I'm not the easiest person to be with, and neither are you, might I add. But you're like my soulmate as cheesy as that sounds."

"You're right. It does sound cheesy." He takes a step closer to me.

"Yeah, well, cheesy or not. I love you either way. I'm sorry for everything I did to make you feel like I didn't. But I do, I love you." My eyes start to tear up but I push them back.

He sticks his tongue in his cheek. "Are you gonna start crying now? Or can I kiss you?"

I push him. "I hate you."