t w e n t y

"Y/N's turn!" Sara calls after a few minutes. I've been positioning myself behind Ushijima's big body, so I can go unnoticed, but now it doesn't seem to be working.

"Yeah, come on Ushijima, move so we can see your girlfriend." Oikawa folds his arms. Ushijima's ears burn bright red and I just give Sara an annoyed look before moving where everyone can see me.

"Okay, Y/N pick someone to ask." Bokuto smiles, sitting open legged, and leaning on his chair.

"Okay... uh..." My eyes scan the small room. I could pick one of the Karasuno boys... but I don't know them all too well and I can't come up with a question that's good. Sara is my bestfriend and I wouldn't do anything to embarrass her — no matter how much she deserves it at the moment. Akaashi and Bokuto have been sweet to me so I can't put them on the spot. Tendou can easily embarrass me back with Ushijima, so he's out too. Ushijima is out because he's been nothing but good to me and I can't expose him like that. I refuse to talk to Oikawa because he can expose our kiss. I guess that just leaves... "Iwaiziumi, truth or dare."

Iwa looks up from his spot on the couch. Like me, he hasn't been talking much this game. His eyebrows furrow. "Truth, I guess."

Everybody's eyes are on me waiting for me to ask something, but I didn't think this far. I say the first thing that pops into my head. "Why do you hate Sara?"

Iwaiziumi chokes for a moment and Sara perks up from between Tendou and Akaashi. "Yeah, why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate her," He tells me after a moment. Sara scoffs, but he continues, "I just think she's a media sucking type of person."

"So is Oikawa and I don't see you yelling at him all the time." I raise my eyebrows. "Why is Sara different?"

Iwa hesitates to answer giving Oikawa time to understand what I'm saying. "Hey!" He complains at my insult.

"Let's go, Iwaiziumi. Answer the question." Bokuto urges at the edge of his seat.

"I already answered the question I was supposed to, one question per turn. Next person." Iwa leans back in his seat.

"Fine, it's my turn." Bokuto shrugs. "I pick Iwaiziumi."

"You can't do that." Iwa says dryly.

"Can't I? I make the rules." Bokuto cackles. "Truth or dare?"

"Jokes on you, I pick dare now." Iwa smiles, thinking he outsmarted Bokuto. But he should know better.

Bokuto thinks for a moment and a wicked smile appears on his lips. "Fine then, I dare you to kiss Sara."

Iwa's eyes almost pop out of his sockets and Sara jumps up. "No way!" She shakes her head and I stifle a laugh. Akaashi gives Bokuto a narrowed look and Tendou rolls his eyes.

I can't wait to see this.

"Rules are rules." Bokuto shrugs.

I watch Iwa slowly get up from his seat while Oikawa and the Karasuno boys cheer him on, and Sara's cheeks flush.

"This doesn't mean anything." I hear Iwa say so low that I doubt anyone else heard it. In one swift move he yanks her towards him and kisses her. Her back arches as he leans into the kiss and I raise my eyebrows. He looks a little too into it. Bokuto hoots in the back.

It isn't until Tendou says, "Okay, okay." And nudges them away from each other that they finally break apart.

Sara's lips look swollen and my eyes stray towards Oikawa at the memory of my own lips being swollen. He's already staring at me, I lick my lips and look back to Sara. She falls back inbetween Akaashi and Tendou.

"Hey, someone dare me to kiss Sara." Tanaka says earning a punch in the arm from Tendou

"Well guys..." Bokuto starts. "We just entered a whole new game."

The game goes on for another few minutes. I try to shift back behind Ushijima, but he moves out of my way every time.

"Iwaiziumi, your turn." Bokuto sings. "Choose wisely."

Iwa doesn't hesitate. "Y/N, truth or dare."

My mind races to all the secrets I have. There is no way I can pick truth. "Dare."

He looks disappointed but he recovers quickly. "I dare you to kiss anyone of your choice."

I roll my eyes. I should have seen it coming after putting him on the spot with Sara. "Are you serious?"

"Of course, I am." He shrugs. "Who's it gonna be?"

I look around. Oikawa catches my eye first, he smiles thinking I'm going to pick him. Bokuto does the same. But my choice has to be obvious even for them. My gaze lands upon Iwa once again. "I obviously choose my boyfriend." I nudge Ushijima who glances at me.

"Go on then, kiss your boyfriend." His eyes spark with mischief.

He knows.

I have no doubt that Oikawa couldn't keep his mouth shut about what I admitted to him. I turn to Ushijima and pull his head down.

"You so owe me for this," And with that I smash my lips onto his. It's different from Oikawa's kiss. Oikawa's are forced and desperate. Ushijima's are soft and sweet despite his big exterior. There's a deep rich flavor to his kiss. I can't help but sink into it. I feel his hand on my back, softly.

But his lips.

They synchronize perfectly with mine. His breath becomes my breath, his lips become my lips, his taste becomes my taste. It's as if the entire audience disappears. His body is rock hard against me, and I can't help but get dizzy at the thought. He's captivating, both on and — most definitely — off the court.

When we finally break away his olive eyes are almost sparkling. His face is redder than I've ever seen it. I start blushing myself and look away quickly. Sara looks at us wide-eyed. Bokuto and Oikawa are already glancing elsewhere.

Ugh. This just got a lot more complicated.