🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 30

[3rd person's pov]

"Are you nuts???" Dahyun almost yelled it at yeji, then dahyun pulled yeji far away from the two.

"No, it's not like your two timing! Besides they don't even know you're on a date, it's more like hangout" Yeji explained and taps dahyuns shoulder.

"That's literally the definition of it! I don't want to be like koi" Dahyun said with stress in her face, 'Does she think this is some like drama on tv??? Aish yeji is making me crazy'

"Oh come on~" Yeji tried to persuade her sister but then dahyun gave a i'll-smack-you-so-hard-look.

"Fine, fine chill! But who's koi?" Yeji asked.

"No one!" Dahyun accidentally shouted then all eyes turn on her.

"No one?" Mom asked.

"No one!.. i-is leaving this house without dinner!" Dahyun looks at yeji but yeji seems clueless so then dahyun steps on yeji's foot, "Right yeji-ah?".

"ouch.. y-yes of course!le-let's eat!"

10 minutes later

"Thank you for the dinner auntie it was delicious" Suga said. (𝟭𝗽𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮)

"Thank you auntie you sure is a great cook just like dahyun said" Sana said. (𝟭𝗽𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗮)

(𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔 𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗢)

The three said goodbye and walk outside the house, "Come on dahyun! Let's go somewhere fun!" Sana cheerfully said and held dahyun's hand then slightly pulls her.

"But we're going to the mall" Suga grabs dahyun's hand.

'Did he just???' Dahyun secretly panicking inside but look calm on the outside, dahyun kept quiet.

"Let go of her" Sana pulls dahyun to her but suga pulls her back, "No! You let her go" Suga replied.

"She's going with me!" Sana pulls dahyun a lot stronger but suga pull her also, the two didn't notice that they tighten their grip as they pull dahyun towards their way.

"YAH! AISH STOP" Dahyun yelled then looked side by side which where is suga and sana, then she pulled her hands from them with all her might.

"IT HURTS YOU KNOW?" Dahyun gave a deadly glare at them, the two was frighten.

"Uh- i would like to drive you to the mall" Sana suddenly said, can't have eye contact to dahyun so her eyes are wandering around.

"I guess you should go movie with us" Suga said same expression like Sana.

"Yep! That's a great idea b-bro!" Sana stuttered, she puts her hand around suga just like aka bros do.

"Y-yeah b-bro?" Suga said then he laugh awkwardly and Sana continues it too, then they did that walking towards sana's car.

"That gave me chills" Suga whispered.

"Same, I didn't know my dongsaeng can be mad like that" Sana replied.

'Well that change really fast, But what the fck is happenning?' Dahyun thought and stared at them from far away 'And also what the heck are they gossiping about? Did I frighten them?'

'I better go say sorry, unnie's gonna hate me!'

Dahyun went to them.

"I'm really sorry! Sorry sorry sorry~" Dahyun pleaded, bowed and bowed.