🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 32

[3rd person's pov]

"Where'd you go?" Suga walk towards sana, "She's still crying".

"Ok wait here"

"Oh come on your leaving again?"Suga said.

-minutes later-

"Here, wear this" Sana said and gave suga a mask.

"Well this is a good idea, but do i really need to do this?You even made your driver join" Suga said then sana nods, they wear the funny mask.

"Dahyun dongsaeng, look here" Sana shouted that even the mall customers looked at them, "Watch this, Music!" The three made a funny dance, the mall customer laugh and starts recording them.

"look! She's smiling" Suga said, 'I'm happy that she's smiling' He thought.

Minutes later the music stopped, Dahyun rush to Sana. "Thank you" Dahyun said and hug her tightly.

"Thank you too, suga" Then dahyun hug him too.

's-sh-she h-hug me?!!' Suga went red and just froze there.

"Cry baby" Sana said.

"Well i'll be your baby" Dahyun suddenly said.

"What?"

" Nothing!" ' Why the heck did i said that?' Dahyun thought.

"You sure? I have no problem making you my baby" Sana mocking her, ' Did she just said that??? This is the first time she made a pick up line' Dahyun thought.

"Since you're small, you do look like a baby" Sana added, ' Well what do i expect there's always a continuation' Dahyun thought.

'Tsk, making me third wheel! But holy shit, she hugged me!' Suga thought, his smile reaches his ears.

"Dongsaeng, if you have any problems, i'm all ears" Sana said.

"I'm fine! Thank you again... well... uhm... we should get going, there are so many people here" Dahyun said , her anxiety is going up.

"ok fine, let's go arcade" Sana said.

- ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ-

"Yahhh! Unnie~ how was it???" Yeji asked as dahyun entered the door and said goodbye to the two.

"It was fun" Dahyun said, her smile is like there's no tomorrow.

"I see, but why'd you cry tho?" Yeji asked and pushes dahyun until they reach dahyun's room.

"Stop pushing, uh anyway how did you know that?" Dahyun asked and place her stuff in the room.

"Uh duh- c'mon unnie! i saw what Sana did there" Yeji was thrilled.

"Did what? and how-" Dahyun is perplexed.

"I know what happened, and also y'all all over the internet" Yeji grins and locks yeji's room.

"INTERNET?!?" Dahyu quickly checked her phone and saw many video and post about them.

"Look, some of them ship you and Sana! and some of them ship you and Suga" Yeji laugh.

'oh woah my text notification is about to explode, i dont wanna see my squads group chat'Dahyun thought. (Cuz you know, you know).

"So how was it? i know it was fun but how's your feelings?"

"What about my feelings?" Dahyun asked.

"Oh come on! you did this to clear your feelings right? Did you forget because you are too overjoyed"  Yeji crossed her arms.

"Oh yeah, i forgot... well...i'm still confused about but i think-"

-ding dong-

"Aishh, i'll get the door and i'll be back and telllll me everything" Yeji said and went down.

^down stairs^

"Mina unnie? What bring you here?" Yeji was suprised.

"Oh chaeyoung wants me to give this to dahyun, it's their project. Chaeyoung is feeling sick so i'm the one who brought it" Mina led the papers to yeji.

"Unnie? Do you have time?"

"Maybe, since chaeyoung is still sleeping .Hmm yeah of course" Mina replied, yeji instantly pulled mina inside the house and brings her in dahyun's room.

"Unnieeee look who i have here" Yeji chimmed.

"Mina?? What are you doing here? i mean hi!"

[SANA POV]

"What is this?!? Is she going to be like ryujin?!? That child is such a headache" ...

"Why would she born a child like this!"...

"Delete this video immediately!"...

"But sir, It went viral! We can't delete this"

"So what?Who are you to tell me what to do?!?"...

"She did terrible! She's mortifying"...

"Sir, Sana did a good thing for your name, many people was glad and it gave good impression to you because Sana is in your bloodline, this helps our company too"

"You see sir, Sana did a goodwill and it went viral! If this goes on our company will rise too".

"Did our sales go up?"...

"Yes sir, as you can see here"

I went in his office at our house, "My Sana! My precious princess! You're doing great" He said and wanting to hug me. Tsk princess my ass, i pushed her lightly away.