🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 8

[DAHYUN POV]

I came home, found my mother crying in the living room meanwhile dad is drinking alcohol.

I quickly ran and hugged my mom.

"Mom are you ok? Why are you crying?" I trembled, and comfort my mom. I hate seeing mom crying.

"It's nothing" She blubbered, and I know mom's lying.

"Tell me, mom"

" I and your dad got into a fight because of money, don't worry about it" She responded still crying.

What the fuck?For just that?!?.

"What the hell dad?! For just money?!? You can find or earn money everywhere! But mom?!?" I belted, but my mom held my hand and looking at me saying to stop.

"Why mom?!? Can't you stand for yourself for ones???" I screamed out of frustration, This is enough.

"Dahyun stop! You're,your father's favorite daughter... you don't wanna ruin it" She pleaded, but still no one can stop me.

Favorite? I hate favoritism! You you don't know how's yeji's feeling rightnow.

"No, I don't care! You always do this to mom just for a freaking money!" I yelled once in for all, I looked at mom she look terrible! But dad... he doesn't care at all.

"Mom let's go, let's leave this house!" I insisted and pulled her up but she forcefully removed my hands, I was shocked, that reaction.

"Fine! I'll just leave" Before mom could say a word, i shut the door.

Run...run.

I run and run until i'm out of oxygen, ohh i reached a dark street with only one light only the chair is just lit.

I sat, Am i going to cry again the whole night? But where should i go? I know i'm not safe here. Nevermind, I don't care, just far away from dad.

Some said that our family is perfect, but deep inside... this what's my family look like.

My dad he gave all the things and materials to us but the only problem he always yell at mom when our money is going short,we have debts, i hate him. He pour his anger to us even we didn't do anything.

Mom, she doesn't stand for herself! I'm just trying to protect her but she always told me to just go to my room because it's an adult business.

I'm tired of this.

I put my bag on the left side of the bench and lean my head down and closed my eyes, so maybe i'll be sleeping here.

This thoughts can't just go away, i just wanna sleep. It's almost 11 pm.

I felt something touching my other leg,i tried to removed it because i think it was bug. But it keeps coming back.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Uhmm ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)