🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 25

[DAHYUN POV]

The two played for many rounds and they're still ongoing now meanwhile me and mina just cheering until we got bored and mina bought her and me some food. We just watch them while eating, I don't know what with these two but I feel a tension between them.

(Hehe their mood like this lmao)

Sana she's so good at it! She's just talented, If she's a guy I might fall in love with her

"You might fall in love with Sana?" Mina suddenly spoke, Did I said it too loud?!?.

"Uh-uhh I think you misheard!" I said as an excuse, Well shit!.

"No...no I heard it right" She replied, Shit~ I can't say anything "Why can't you just fall for her just the way she is? What's wrong if a girl likes a girl too?" Mina added, she looked at me.

"N-no... there's nothing wrong" I looked away, this is embarrassing.

"Then why can't you look at me directly?" She asked.

"Well, chaeng would be jealous! You know her!" I said I'm speechless right now.

"Then why is your face red?" She looks quiet but I think she won't stop until she gets what answer she wants.

"It just doesn't sound right, girl to girl" That's my real thought about it.

"It's ok to fall in love with a girl, you can't just command your heart to stop if you already love her, Love wins anyway. Gender doesn't matter, Homophobic bitches opinion doesn't matter ( I'm sorry about this, remember we need to respect others opinion this is just for the story)as long as you're not stepping on anyone... What matters is you love each other, no one can stop your love" She said then looked at me with bliss.

"Well, I guess you're right..." That was a good speech or advice I guess?.

"Hey! What you are guys talking about?" Sana came while Suga looks mad at the back, lol what happened to these two?.

"Let's go Dahyun, the class is about to start," Mina said.

"I'll walk you to your room," Sana and Suga said in unison, they lend their hands at the same time too. Who the heck should I choose?!.

[3rd person's pov]

"I'll walk with her, so shoo" Momo came and grabs dahyun hand and carries her bag. Dahyun glared sweating.

'What the actual fuck?!?'

'ohh here's the real boss' Mina thought, "op, stop no one's following them, you two gave a hard time to dahyun" Mina blocked the way.

"Ooh hell no, out of my way" Suga run after.

"Oh no you don't" Mina blocked Sana's way again.

"What the heck mina?!?"

"You should learn Minatozaki Sana" Mina stared at Sana seriously.

"I don't trust those two" Sana nudged mina.

"She's not yours Sana, you can't decide who she can be with" Mina yelled (But still soft), Sana was halted because of the words that mina said.

"o..ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiii! This is not your author, this is her friend! Your author is currently sick and busy at school, As her friend i'll be the one who will write and update the story for sometime. She explained me how the story will go so I wish you liked the chapter and so on. Btw she is the one who write the last chapter it was her last before she got sick.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLS VOTE ❣️