🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 41 (Special?)

[DAHYUN POV]

We talk for a while then I decided I should tell her right now.

"Dahyun, why don't you tell who your crush is? After all, it's valentines" Sana looked at me.

Calm down.

My heart..

I took a deep breath.

I should take my chances.

"Ok then..." I said, fuck fuckkkk.

"Yey finally! So what's her name?" Sana said excitingly, She's so excited, she doesn't know it's her! (Dying inside lol).

Ok,

"Her name is, MINATOZAKI SANA, you're the one I have a crush on all this time!" I lowered my head and close my eyes.

"I like you..." I said once again, I feel like my heart is about to burst out. She's quiet! What do I do?! I ruined our friendship???. Then she began to speak.

"I" Sana laughs before continuing her sentence, sh-she laugh?

"I thought about it, it was obvious too," She said, OBVIOUS? WAS IT TO MUCH?.

"O-obvious? How?" I asked.

"Someone told me this, 'My crush has a crush on you That what he said at least," She said.

"Oh... suga... " I lowered my voice, how could you betray me??? Well, I can't blame him...

Then there's silence.

We both watched the sunset.

"Well Uhm, it's gonna be awkward tomorrow... well it is now," I said, shit. I avoided her eyes.

"Oh don't be awkward!" Sana giggles.

"May I ask your reaction? After what I just said"

"To be honest, it's fine. You can't control and force feelings after all" She said, that made me calm.

Then she stands and glared at something. She offers her hand. It made me confuse but I took it.

[3rd person's pov]

Sana went silent as she saw someone is watching and taking pictures of them.

Sana grabs her jacket, she put the jacket on dahyun and raised the hood, she then hugs dahyun and whispered something.

"I'm sorry if we part ways like this-"

Sana left dahyun dumbfounded.

Dahyun walks home leaving the picnic set on the bay, Dahyun still dumbfounded bent over, thinking deeply, broken-hearted. She didn't notice she just pass by their house.

Someone stops dahyun by their arm and looks at the poor girl. Dahyun looked at her side revealing momo by her side.

"Not now momo, sorry" Dahyun being gloomy and removed momo's arm.

"You just passed your house, where are you going?" Momo asked.

"Ah thank you, bye" Dahyun turns around and went in the house before momo could talk again.

"Hey mom, I'm ho...me..." Dahyun was confused about what she's seeing.

Yeji's eyes are getting teary while their mom is yelling at yeji. Dahyun quickly runs to yeji and comforts her.