🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 18

[DAHYUN POV]

We all arrived at school and now i'm back problems! Missed me?.

Now i need to find yeji... where the hell did they go? If not in ryujin's place where could it be?

"Guys!Head first, i need to do something" I said, luckily we arrived early i have time to find those two.

"Ok, but anyway dahyun your mom keeps texting me, should i reply?" Tzuyu asked, ugh another problem.

"Don't reply, i'll handle it myself" I pleaded, she agreed.

"Thanks"

They all head to classroom.

I sighed, yeji... i need to help her besides she's still yeji, if she's bi or gay i'll suport her after all she's my little sister.

I waited almost 15 minutes at the gate entrance but i never saw her, i should go to there classroom maybe they came early too. I went to there classroom.

"Hey Chaeryeong! Is yeji there?" I asked.

"She's not here unnie" Chaeryeong replied.

"Ryujin? Do you know where they are?" I asked worriedly, this kid is making me more worried.

"They haven't text us yet unnie, why?" Yuna came.

"Nothing, thank you by the way" I left the room, i have no choice... i'll go around the school.

I walked and walked i passed by the falculty offices, principal office, theater, court, field,classrooms, and i ended up at the back gate...ohh it's lock.

"They are no where to be found!" I screamed, I looked around and got embarrassed "Lucky, no one's here" i sigh in relief.

"Did you really looked around?"

"Yeah! For sure!" I replied, wait wha- i looked at the direction where the voice were, our nose touched "Sana!" She was so close to me, I jump out.

"If you could only see you're face it was priceless" She laugh,She's standing right beside me and stares at the sky.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm worried about ryujin, I'm a big sister too you know" She replied.

"This making stresss!!"

"Wait isn't that?" Sana pointed at the gate.

"Yah! Kim Yeji!" "Yah!Shin Ryujin!" They said in unison.

"Wait? Shin?" I was confused, We saw those two jumping from the walls meanwhile lia is helping them.

"Yeah, she's a step sister we both have the same dad but not mom, her mom died so we taked care of her, she said she want to use her mom's surname" Sana replied, "Wait! They're getting away!" Sana ran after them.

"YAH! Yeji!" I ran after too, Sana grab my hand and pull me in other way "What are you doing? They're getting away" I said.

"Gotcha!" She said, ooh so it was a shortcut!

"Aish yeji come here!" I yelled, she walk towards me slowly,head's down... i want to hit her but- i hugged her, " I'm happy you're safe" A tear came down.

"You're not angry at me?" Yeji loosen the hug.

"At first but now I understand you, i'll support you until you're ready to confess to mom and dad!" I smiled, and hugged her again.

"Shin Ryujin! Say sorry to Dahyun, you gave her so much trouble" Sana dictated, well she's pretty serious.

"No worries! It's fine we made troubles too" I said.

"Noona~ it's the class is about to start!" Two boys came, oh isn't that taehyung and-

[3rd person's pov]

"I almost forget! Thanks Chan" Sana said.

"Chan-ahh!" Ryujin yelled, " Don't look at yeji too much" Ryujin gave a death glare at chan.

"Why does it looks like i'm younger than you?" Chan said like a kid.

"That's why" Sana tease.

"Call me O P P A!" Chan insists.

"Ok, CHAN O-P-P-A! Don't look at yeji, or i'll remove your eyes" Ryujin theatred.

"Ok,ok chill"

They laugh at thos two.

"Noona, Tzuyu said that you should go back she's looking for you" Taehyung said.

"Yeah we should head back"

[No one's pov]

"Is that the popular minatozaki siblings?" The girl asked.

"Yeah, Sana, Ryujin and Chan" The other girl replied.

"But who's those two? They seem to be close to them but I don't know them, i see they are not popular" The girl tried to figure out.

"Why are they so close to them? They don't fit with them, let's tell this to our queen" The other girl said and left.