🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 26

[3rd person's pov]

-ɴɪɢʜᴛ-

Dahyun knocks at yeji's room but then it's not lock, She opens it slowly but then she caught something.

"Idiots..." Dahyun giggles, came in and locks the door, "Y'all really idiots" then dahyun laugh her ass off. "Really? Jumping off the window? That's dangerous Ryujin".

Ryujin then comeback in.

"Shh...shh unnie.." Yeji pulls dahyun.

"You should've said that ryujin is coming
over!Not sneaking her in! That's making you two more obvious" Dahyun sighs, then sat on yeji's bed.

"Unnie...I thought you didn't like this?" Yeji asked then stared at dahyun.

"Well i said it before, right?"

"I-i... i thought you said that because we're at school and you don't want to make a scene" Yeji looks down,  fidgeting her fingers. Then ryujin hugs her.

"Did you really think that i'm that cruel to do that?... yeji?..am i that pathetic?" Dahyun's eyes gets watery.

"No, not like that...please don't cry unnie" Yeji walk towards dahyun and sits beside her.

"I'm serious, i'm gonna help you and that's why i'm here" Dahyun grabs yeji's hands and hold it tight, "Trust me" .

"Unnie.." Yeji hugs her unnie.

" We're so dramatic yeji" Dahyun laugh then so on yeji and ryujin.

"By the way! Why are here in the first place?" Yeji asked.

"Can we talk privately?"

"Oh yes, Sisters one on one talk. I'm gonna go" Ryujin pointed on the other room, "Can i go to your room?" Ryujin asked.

"It's alright your gonna be my future sister-in-law anyway" Dahyun giggles then yeji blushes ad  smacks her unnie's arm.

"Yah! So mischievous"

"But wait! Mom would see her" Yeji said.

"Don't worry she's at our neighbor, i think they're discussing something" Dahyun explained.

Ryujin left the room.

"So here's the thing, i wanna ask you something... about uh about..." Dahyun stuttered.

"Just tell me unnie, you're always like that" Yeji demands.

Dahyun looks around then let out a
deep sigh, "I-i.. i think"

'Is she and Sana is dating?!? Is she gay?!?' Yeji eyes widens, 'Is that why she want it to be private?!' Yeji in confuse thought.

"I think i have heart disease" Dahyun said.

" I knew it you and— a what?!?" Yeji shouted.

"Shhh, it's just that my heart beat so fast sometimes" Dahyun place her hand on her chest, "but the weird thing is that it suddenly raises when i'm either with sana and suga" Dahyun added.

'She's bi? Maybe she's just confused'

"Let me help you unnie" Yeji went to her down and came back with something.

"Why—"

"Here unnie, i have two snickers. This one gave it to Sana then this one gave it to Suga" Yeji handed the bars of chocolate to Dahyun.

"But why?—" Dahyun is confuse.

"Just gave it to them tomorrow ok?" Yeji opens the door then pushed her unnie out.

"Oh you two are done already? I was just about to knock" Ryujin said.

Dahyun went to her room without saying anything.

"Is she mad?" Yeji peeks.

"I don't know but i'm sorry babe i need to
go home" Ryujin bid a goodbye.

"Ok then please be careful going home, Sorry I can't accompany you home" Yeji hugs Ryujin then ryujin sneak out of the house.

<Dahyuns room>

'I wonder why did she want me to give to them... it doesn't connect at all' Dahyun thought.

"Aishhh, i'll just watch hormones... i'm excited what will happen to Dao and Koi"

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

SO HEY? So hormones is a thai drama series, it has 3 seasons (that i wish it will have 4) but in this series it's all about how secondary students and their friends try to find their way through the ups and down of adolescence. It's pretty complicated, and Dao and Koi is one of the characters they're both girls but then they fell for each other but Koi is a bit in 50/50.

So if you want to watch it(18+), here's the trailer so you can understand it more.I already finished it a long time ago and it made me really confuse with myself lol.

Season 1 (Dahyun finished it)

Season 2 ( Still watching)

Season 3