🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 17

[3rd person's pov]

"You heard that? That's a scream of a girl that realized something" Lisa said, then they ran upstairs.

"The fuck? You're too loud" Sana waked up, her eyes widens then space's out.

"What did you do to me?!" Dahyun yelled then  got off the bed and stand at the corner covering her body.

"I didn't do anything to you! What did you do to me!" Sana yelled back.

"Aish this two" They all laugh at them.

"Yah! Don't be ridiculous i just removed your polos and skirt because y'all sweating so hard" Tzuyu explained while laugh so hard.

Sana and Dahyun is so embarrassed they covered their face with blankets.

"Whatcha y'all think huh?" Mina asked then showed her gummy smile, "Tsk,why are you cute!" Chaeyoung adores her baby.

"Nothing!"

"Y'all go eat and take showers you have school to attend! Imma go get nayeon up" Jeongyeon commanded.

"Yes sir!" They all said in unison, then Jeongyeon just laugh at them.

They all ate and head to take bath.

Tzuyu and Dahyun were finish and just putting the uniform they borrowed from the love birds.

"This is a little big for me" Dahyun said.

"Well it's a little bit small for me" Tzuyu said.

"That's because you're too small", "That's because you're too gigantic"  They both tease at the same time.

"You said you removed our uniforms, so it's means you're still awake that night?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah, how can i do that if i'm sleeping?idiot" Tzuyu replied and finished dressing.

"So you heard it all?!?" Dahyun was suprise.

"Yeah, but don't worry i will tell anyone" Tzuyu gave the tie to dahyun then tie's her looking at the mirror.

"Thanks!- wait what?" Dahyun looks on the side tzuyu just vanished, "Tzuyu!!!" She shouted then ran after.

She saw Tzuyu talking to others laughing, She quickly run towards tzuyu and covered tzuyu's mouth. "What'd she say?" Dahyun asked nervously.

"She said about last night" Chaeyoung grins,

'ohh gosh it's too late!' Dahyun thought,"what?" Still covering tzuyu's mouth.

"That you and.." Chaeyoung slowly said.

"Just say it!"

"That you have big tummy" Lisa spoke.

Dahyun is in relief meamwhile tzuyu is  holding her laugh, Dahyun hits her arm.

"Yah! You really thought" Tzuyu bursts into laughter.

"This two is crazy!"

"We'll head first, see at school! Let's go mina" Sana waving at the door.

"Huh?why?" Mina is confuse.

"Remember? Practice???" Sana blinked at mina.

"Ooh- yeah!,right we're going...see you at school babe" Then they left.

"Why don't they just join us, we're going now  after all" Rosè spoke.

"Do you have any practice momo? Why didn't you join them" Jihyo asked.

"We don't have one" Momo shakes her head.

[SANA POV]

We rent a cab to take us to school.

"Sana, why don't we just go along with
them?Is it because of Dahyun?" Mina looked at me seriously, well isn't obvious?.

"You literally kissed her and had a fun interaction with her in person! So answer me Minatozaki Sana" Mina snapped at me.

She's furious now.

Dahyun...? She's a lovely friend. Always keep me company whenever i'm bored, she's always there.

"Answer me Sana!" Ouch! Mina kicked my foot, "You're still afraid aren't you?" Mina let out a short giggle.

"You know the answer" I let out a sight.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

So hey guysss thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment❣️

Just wanna share this to you guys, i'm being biased wreck right now ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

And now some fresh saida pics ( ˘ ³˘)

And now some fresh saida pics ( ˘ ³˘)♥