🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 13

[DAHYUN POV]

My eyes were close, fck I can't resist it!

Why?

Why can't i resist it?

Why?

Why does it will i like it?

Why?

Why am i enjo-

I was cut off with a loud sound calling my name, I opened my eyes and saw Tzuyu...

"Shit" i heard sana whispers and got off me.

"What the heck was that?" Tzuyu asked with disbelief, why can't i talk?.

"Just a dare" Sana said with serious tone wearing calm expression as if it's nothing serious.

"Ok, fair enough but don't you dare do that again!" Tzuyu said same as Sanas expression.

Uhh why does it feel like the room is heating up because of these two?.

"But anyway! Happy birthday nayeon unnie" Tzuyu gave her gift for nayeon.

"Now we can eat!" Rosè and Momo were so delightful.

We're all eating as of now, and i just realized Sana felt it's nothing serious?!. How the heck is that not serious?! She took my first kiss that is not an accident.

"Dahyun are you ok?" I heard someone said, oof- why am i standing.

" yeah sorry!" That was embarrassing, i was eaten by my gazed. But she's my first kiss aside from eunbi, it was an accident we're hugging each other then we both look infront at the same time!Goshh sana unnie!. Btw where is she?.

"I'm going to the bathroom, excuse me" Tzuyu said.

"The bathroom is upstairs, the bathroom here is not working" Jeongyeon directed and tzuyu went up.

[3rd's Person's POV]

Tzuyu walked until she arrived to the bathroom she was a bit lost.

Tzuyu opened the door revealing sana retouching her make up.

"I'll wait outside" Tzuyu said but Sana grab her hand, Tzuyu looked back at Sana with dazzling smile, " Missed me?" Tzuyu added then went in then washed her hands.

"Yeah" Sana giggled and continued putting red lipstick in her pouty lips.

Meanwhile Tzuyu takes a pee, " I'm not used to seeing you putting make up".

"Well i am now" Sana replied, "I missed this" Sana added. Tzuyu finished peeing and washed her hands again beside Sana.

"I heard you and Dahyun is so close, I'm happy my two best friends is close now" Tzuyu gave a bliss.

"She's a funny girl, We both love kpop so much" Sana giggled and put her make up back to a pouch.

"But.." Sana pulled Tzuyu and cornered her between her arms, " Can we be this close again?".

"Well yeah but can you stop cornering me?" 'That red lips, Uh? You tryna seduce me or what?' Tzuyu thought.

"Why?"

Sana and Tzuyu both heard the door opens.

"Uhh-Sorry to interfere, please continue" Dahyun rapidly said she is shock and quickly ran down.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

So hey! Sorry for not updating yesterday cuz i forgot and i'm tired af, but i wish you enjoyed this chapter! I'll update other chaps tomorrow.Don't forget to vote and comment!
Luv yahhh❣️

But hey you thought that bathroom scene is 0_0 hehehe. Are you confuse? Because i'm confuse too, i don't know how this story goes now lol.