🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 39

[3rd person's POV]

"Hello dahyun, Are you coming to Sana's party this evening?" Momo asked on the other line.

"Yes, but i don't have anything to wear yet, i don't know what to wear on a fancy party" Dahyun replied while looking for clothes in the cabinet.

"I'll go over there and let's buy some clothes, I'll dress you up" Momo said.

"I don't have any money to buy new clothes momo" Dahyun said.

"I didn't said you'll buy clothes, i'll buy you an outfit"

"Wait what no, That's too much" Dahyun said.

"It's fine, think it like a late christmas gift" Momo said.

"Well uhm..." Dahyun is hesitant.

"I'm on my way, see ya" Momo hung up.

"Oh- ok, keep safe" Dahyun said, 'Well blessing is blessing' She thought.

'But shit i can't stop picturing what happened last night!' Dahyun shaked her head.

"Should i drive you to mental hospital?" 

"What, of course not! Anyway are you going to the party?" Dahyun replied.

"Yes, my date is my girlfriend" Yeji said.

"Of course we know your date is ryujin, is there other you can go with?" Dahyun said with suspicious eyes.

"No one, bij i don't have a misstress" 

"Then why are you so defensive?" Dahyun teases.

"Atleast  i have a date, and you?" Yeji teases back.

"Well..."

Someone knocks on the door.

"Hm i see you don't have a date" Yeji opens the door, it was momo who knock.

"I can be your date" Momo said.

"Oh now isee you have a date, please take care of unnie" Yeji shakes hand with momo.

"Yes i'll protect her till death do us apar-" Momo stopped.

"Till what? This is not a wedding ceremony" Yeji laughs while her dahyun unnie don't know what to say.

"I was just joking, i thought it would be funny... but i guess i just made dahyun more shy" Momo quickly looked away blushing when her and dahyun's eyes met, "Uhm... Let's go?"

"Oh yeah totally let's go" Dahyun being akward.

"Be safe unnies! Bye" Yeji waved as two leave the house.

Momo's driver drove them to a luxury store.

"We're going to shop right there" Momo points the nordstrom store, Dahyun's eyes widened.

"isn't that store-"

"Come on let's go in" Momo grabs dahyun's hand and pull her in, "It's fine don't worry about the price, it's on me! Look around."

'Shit i don't about this things, i only wear anything firsts i saw in my closet... oh how about this, i bet this will look good on me howsoever' Dahyun looks at the tag, she was flabbergasted from the price. '499 dollars? wtf?'

"Dahyun do you have  a dress you like? oh i see you have your eyes on that dress" Momo looked at the dress.

"Uhh... momo... isn't this to much? i mean i am greatful but the price-" Dahyun lowered her head out of shyness, Momo lift up dahyun's chin.