🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 12

/WARNING ⚠️  16+/ idk i just wanna put a warning cuz i'm not sure if the scene is ok :)).

[DAHYUN POV]

"Jennie? Jisoo? Omygosh!!!" Nayeon quickly hugged those two girls, " I missed you!" Nayeon starts tearing up then hugged jeongyeon next.

"I invited some peeps is it ok?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Ultra super Yes!" Nayeon is so delighted by jeongyeon's gift. Everyone gave their gifts to nayeon but stil who is this two? They're damn pretty!.

We're watching some movie waiting for tzuyu to come.

"Lisa, what relationship does nayeon have to those two?" I whispered.

"It's nayeon's sisters, they are twins but not identical" Lisa explained.

"Where they have been?" I asked again because why not? This curiousity is killing me.

" They're from switcherland, they are studying 1st yr college there" 

"That's a beautiful country" I said, it's pretty cool!.

" i know right but jennie is more beautiful" Lisa smiled.

" No jisoo is prettier" Rosè dictated.

"Woah, woah! You two don't start a fight here but i can see you two has crush on those twins" I gave them a smirk.

" This is getting boring! How about we do a truth or dare?" Jennie suggested, we all agree and sat around on the floor mina grabbed an empty bottle and put it in the middle.

Mina rotated the bottle and it lands on Jihyo.

"Hmm, Do a funny dance infront of the neighborhood" Mina commanded, lol that will be epic beacuse seeing her as a strick officer in school.

" Ok, just for the sake of this game" Jihyo said, she came out of the dorm and started dancing.

"Wohoo~ shake it that bootieeee" We cheered while laughing so hard.Then the people on the neighborhood look out to the window and watchs jihyo lol.

"Guys! Isn't that kang daniel? From grade 9?" I said as i noticed him got out of the house watching jihyo doing the dare. He looked amused.

"Yeah! He's 2 yrs younger than us but he's in grade 9, that kid is rich and smart" Sana explained, " Don't tell jihyo, because it's his crush" Sana added laughing.

" I noticed too, she's acting being too cute when daniel comes around" I replied.

"I know right" She laughs, I looked at her giggling.We never talked like this with our friends, It's like we're in a rapture. I wish this is always how we talk to each other everyday.

"Omygosh that was a bad dare!" Jihyo spoked out of embarrassment, oof- she didn't notice daniel is watching him. She went in and she spins the bottle, it landed on lisa.

"Ok, Lisa you've been a pretty noisy student" Jihyo said grinning, Jihyo just whispered at Lisa's ear.

"That's unfair!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Ohh come on! Don't be shy do it!" Jennie said, Lisa crawl to jennie and lean on her, She hugged jennie. Jennie was so suprised since they are not close to each other.

"I like you, No i love you!" Lisa said in serious tone then run out of the dorm. Oh shit I can't hold my laugh anymore.

We laughed at her reaction meanwhile jennie was shock blushing. Minutes ago we waited her until she went in again, she sat on the ground.

" Lisa that was hilarious!" Rosè laugh and laugh.

" Jennie you didn't tell us that you have a secret admirer" Jisoo teases jennie.

"I'll spin the bottle" Lisa said and spins the bottle and it landed on Sana. I hold my laugh.
I don't know but everythinga about sana makes me laugh and happy.

" Since you made me this far, Sana should do a sexy dance infront of the prettiest girl she think in this room then kiss her in the lips" Lisa explained with an evil laugh. Well that was tough! But Sana agrees with the most calmly reaction. Woah Sana! I think it would be Jisoo.

Lisa started a music, Havana.

Sana slowly crawl then- EHH??I was shock, i can heae their cheers. She thinks i'm the prettiest here?!?She's dancing infront of me, holy shit that is sexy! Wait she's Sana! Your unnie! Stop thinking like this, you're straight dahyun- ah!. S-she's biting her lips! "

"A-are u seducing me unnie?" I whispered stuttering.

"Yeah" She replied, wtf?!?. She lean closer to me and now she's on top of me?!? Omygosh Gosh help meee! She made me close my eyes like their's only two of us in this room. I felt a hand in my cheeks and felt her put her lips into mine, fudge it was soft.

"Dahyun?!?" I heard someone shouted.

Sana stopped and we look both on the person shouted...

Ohh shit.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._
Wassup friends it's me! So yeah idk why i write that but ehe what u think about it? It was my first time writing scene like that!  Thanks for reading and don't forget vote. Luv yaaaa.

So yeah cuz i just finished barbecueng some pork lol then straight up writing this.