🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 21

[DAHYUN POV]

"Hey you ok?" Who is it? I'm sleeping!. I looked up, oof— Suga?!? Yeah i almost forgot he's here because he didn't go to the fieldtrip so he was sent here.

"I-i'm fine just taking a nap" I replied.

"Ohh sorry! I thought you're not feeling well, here have this" Suga gave me a yogart juice, i accepted it.

"Thanks!" I said, then he sat beside me. What the hell?!.

"You're welcome, I don't have one to talk to since Tzuyu is not here and at the clinic... you're the only one i know here" Suga said.

"Well i'm here" I said, shit i'm shyyyyyy. I looked at Rosè,Lisa, and Chaeyoung, wow they're looking at me! Whatever.

"By the way you like rapping and dancing right?" He asked.

"Yeah! I practice sometime, you like it too right?" I replied, i know you like it since you were my-.

"Ohh! Look who's here, Suga your ex-crush" Tzuyu came and laugh at me.

"You really can't shut your mouth" I said.

"Ok sorry" Tzuyu giggles.

"It's in the past, i think we're just grade 7 when they you had crush on me" Suga giggles too, oh wow i'm speechless.

"Yeah, Lisa doesn't know about it because she transfered here grade 8" Rosè said and came with Lisa and Chaeyoung.

"You missed all the fun!" Chaeyoung said.

"Ahh memories" I said.

Oh yeah i need to text Sana.

-ᴄʟᴀss ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ-

I'm at 7-eleven rightnow just near our school waiting for Sana, oh shit! I forgot to tell her where... i am disappointed with myself.

I chated her that i'm at 7-eleven.

"Dahyun!" I saw suga waving, Aish he's still so cute when he smiles.

"Oh hey suga, whatcha doing here?" I asked him and waved back.

"I'm hungry so i grab a bite" He answered, "Can i sit with you?" He added.

"Yeah no problem" I said, and he sat infront of me, I cannot believe myself for talking to him cassually after the embarrassing moments i did when i was in grade 7.

"How about you? You're waiting for your boyfriend?" He asked.

"No! No, not at all" My eyes widen, "I'm waiting for a friend, I'll treat her" I added.

"Oh cool!" He giggles.

[SANA POV]

I'm waking at the hall and I Recieved a text from Dahyun, ' I almost forgot, we meet at 7-eleven ok unnie?'.

"Should i meet up with her?" I asked mina.

"It's up to you Sana your big enough to make decisions" She replied while looking at her phone smiling, I bet it's chaeyoung.

"After from what happened, I don't know if i really can call myself her unnie" I let out a sight,She quickly block my way and stand infront of me.

"What happened" She puts her both hands on my shoulder.

"She almost got hurt because of me, because someone saw us" Sana mourned.

"I can see your pretty sad" She hugs me, " I know you can still protect her" She added.

"I wish i could" I said, i'm such a dumb person. Then she loosen her hug.

"Ouch!" Who the hell punched me?!?,

"Momo?!?".