🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 19

[3rd person's Pov]

"Yeji go on knock on the door" Dahyun commandeered.

"You knock the door" Yeji shakes her head.

"No, you knock the door" Dahyun and Yeji pushed each other on who will knock.

Then someone opens the door, "My children!Where have you been?!".

Dahyun and Yeji glare at each other signaling who's the one to talk. Then there mother hug them, "I'm so worried about you two".

"Mom did you cry?" Dahyun asked as they notice 's there mothers eyes.

They went in, "Where's Dad?" Yeji asked.

"He's on your uncle's house, your uncle just came from canada" There mother explained.

They got scolded from their mother then they ate there dinner, after that they went to yeji's room. Yeji checked if there mother is near the room.

"She's busy, don't worry... now let's have a talk" Dahyun said seriously.

"Uhh-ok?"

"How long have you been dating ryujin?" Dahyun asked.

"Almost 6 months now" Yeji smiled.

"A wha-? 6 months?!?" Dahyun eyes
winded, "well that's is way too long than I expected" .

"Unnie, love is unexpected... you can never know when and who will you fall inlove with" Then yeji hugged a picture of ryujin.

"That's a pretty good speech, your younger than me but it looks like you know love better than me" Dahyun giggles.

" We should go sleep, it's been a hella day" Yeji went to bed and fell asleep.

"I wish i knew how love works, so it would be easy for you" Dahyun said while watching her sister sleep.

-ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ-

[DAHYUN POV]

I'm walking along with yeji but we separated when we enter the school, I'm walking to class but then some random student asked me where is the back gate. Is she a freshman? I never saw her, maybe a grade lower than me. Her tie it looks like she's in grade 9.

I went with her but suddenly 3 students came and surrounded me. The other girl look rich and bossy.

"So you're dahyun, you look smart but not too pretty, not popular, not rich and lastly do not fit of being friends with Sana" The bossy girl said to me, a wha-? This girl doesn't know how to respect older than her.

The girl in the back pushed me to the bossy girl, "I'll be straight forward to you lowlife , Sana is mine" She sofly slapped my cheek, aish this bitch- i gave her confuse/disgust expression.

"Yeah, you low life"

"You're a disgrace"

"Disgusting! Try hard to be close with my Sana" They said all bad things to me, i taked a deep breathe, calm dahyun they are younger than you...

Nah i can't take it!

"If you talked like that and judge people like that, Sana will never gonna like you! Stupid attitude bitches" I yelled at them.

They grab my arms "You're talking back to me now?!" The bossy girl was about to slap me but someone stopped it.