🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 34

[3rd person's pov]

Through the night Dahyun thought about her decision,it took some days then she remembered something ' I'm not a love expert but dahyun, you've alwyas liked her, you were just indenial and scared thats why your consciousness chose to see her as a sister' and finally she got the answer that made her feel at ease.

I like her
She is the first
and
She will be the last
- Dahyun 2010

"Yah! You're writing again" Chaeyoung came with the squad.

"We're all curious about it!" Rosè tried to snatch the notebook but dahyun held it tight.

[DAHYUN POV]

Everythings the same, except for how i see unnie.

"Just tell us" Tzuyu said and smiled brightly.

"It's nothing, ok?" I putted my notebook inside my bag, S-she's here!.

I stared at her, she's perfect.

"Dahyun dongsaeng~" I felt a warm hug, Sana... my eyes winded, she's doing this but we're at school. I looked at mina smiling at me. I finally hugged back.

Minute later they left hut mina came back, "You finally got your decision huh" Mina whispered and smiled.

"I'm sure of it" I smiled back.

We finished Several class, it's time for lunch. I'll ask unnie to sit with us.

"Hey! Let's go"Lisa said.

"Y'all go first, i'll head later" I said, they left.

I'm walking to Sana's classroom but then i encounter the three girls who bullied me back then.

[3rd person's pov]

'I saw Dahyun, she's holding her uniform tighly. I know she's just holding back' Momo though, she quickly pulled dahyun away and they went to canteen.

"T-thank you" Dahyun stuttered, Momo then gave her food.

"oh?my favorite snack"

"Take it, it's for you" Momo said.

"Thank you again, you always give me free foods" Dahyun smiled akwardly.

"It's nothing just eat-well, see you later"  Momo smiled and waved goodbye.

"I almost forgot Sana"

'Where is she? Oh there she is! I was about to approach her but a guy approached her first, is that mark? The guy she's talking about. Maybe later or tomorrow i'll ask her.' Dahyun sigh, she sat on their usual table.

"You're seating with us today?" Chaeyoung came with mina.

"Yes why?"

"Really??? I love youuu" Chaeyoung squeal and hugged mina.

"Ye, ye lovers" Lisa mocking.

"Stop, y'all making us feel more single" Rosè crossed her arms, Dahyun and the others laugh at them.

"Anyway, where's Sana?" Mina asked. Mina signaling Dahyun a-she-isn't-going-to-sit-with-us?-look, Dahyun shakes her head as a no.

"Why are you asking us?" Tzuyu asked.

"Nothing, i'm just asking... she didn't ask me where i was? Unbelievable" Mina said.

>>fast forward>>

"Unnie~ what happened?" Yeji comes into dahyun's room.

"Nothing much but I can't ask Sana earlier because mark always came whenever I attempt to approach Sana, Like dude? I'm right here?! Can't you just stay where you were for just five minutes? I'm really pissed off! And also he is being touchy with Sana" Dahyun explained and let out a cute expression 'hmp' .

"You're jealous aren't you?" Yeji laugh.

"Me jealous? Why would i? She can talk and hangout whoever she wants" Distraught dahyun said.

"I heard that she's going out with—"

"Where, when, really? with who?" Dahyun said rapidly and didn't even let yeji finish her sentence.

"See?" Yeji laugh

"N-no, i'm just curious" Dahyun stuttered, "just go, i need to rest" Dahyun pushes her sister out still mocking her.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

I'll update again later, i'm feeling a bit energetic to write lmao and since I finished all my works in school.

                   S    P   O   I    L   E   R

   ⚠️ Be ready, i'll break y'all hearts ⚠️