🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁28

[DAHYUN POV]

"Lower your voice Dahyun!" eh? Mom is here? I thought she would be out.

"the sorry mom," I said then went up to yeji's room.

"Yeji!" I knock at the door but still no answer.

"I have something to tell you yeji" But before I knock on the door, she opens it.

"What is it??" She pulls me inside, she looks so excited.

"Well my heart still beats so fast with both of them" I said.

"Both? Could you make it more clear?" She asked.

"It doesn't—" I was cut off by her.

"No unnie you don't have any heart disease, you're having a crush or maybe could be you're inlove with either Sana and Suga" She explains, my eyes winded.

"But I wish it's sana.." I heard she muttered, Sana?! No that is impossible yeah we're more than friends because we treat each other like sisters. Suga... Did I fall for him?! Yeah, I had a crush on him when we're just freshmen but it's like I love him! He's just so cool so that's it.

"Unnie? You've been quiet for a minute, you ok?" She asked me and I nod.

"But I would never-"

"Unnie stop denying! You're healthy af. It's clear that you like someone, Sana and Suga has been lately with you like literally both of them, You three always stroll together" She insisted.

"How?" Well, I know I can't stop my heart from liking someone... But I'll chat with mina just to make sure.

"Here's the deal, you should go date Sana and Suga," She said, A WHAT? A DATE?.

"Why are you blushing unnie? But please hear me out! I think you're just confused, go out with them on a different day ok?" She explained.

"If this makes me clear my doubts then I should do it" I have no choice.

I went to my room and lie down on my bed, I checked my phone. Oof— So many text massages from them.

Well that's pretty handy, i won't worry about how to ask him out