🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 15

[DAHYUN POV]

We're just chilling meanwhile those four is still drinking soju, I just remembered I once tried soju because my mom said... It was years ago. I don't remember how it taste.

"Yah!You guys should try this, it's good!" Drunk nayeon said, Yeah she's totally drunk! She's dancing foolishly. Nevermind jeongyeon is there to take care of her.

"My baby is right! Just try! Come on~" Oof- Jeongyeon is more drunk than I thought.

"Just try it, we promise we won't make you guys drunk like them" Jisoo persuades, Wow jisoo can control herself just fine. We looked all at each other.

"Ok, i'll go first!" Sana volunteered.

"But Sana! Your parents..." I quickly block her way.

"It's ok dahyun, They will never know because don't you know we're going to sleep here" She explain, "But anyway how did you know them? And how come your mom allowed you to sleep overnight here when you said they're strict?" She added more questions.

"Long story! Ok go on drink" I let her pass me.

"Thank you!" She replied in a mocking way, Aish she got me again.

They all drink except me and Tzuyu, Bruh i really don't want but they keep on persuading us at last i said yes.

"Are you serious? You sure you can handle it?" Tzuyu asked worriedly, i nod.

"I'll do it just don't force Tzuyu to drink again!" I made a deal, They agreed and I drunk the full shot.

"Yah, yah! She's brave!" They chimed, We didn't notice but they keep putting soju on our  glass and we keep drinking it.

"Well i'm kinda dizzy, we should all go upstairs" I said.

"I'll go with you, you'll probably fall from stairs" Tzuyu tease.

"I'm not drunk yet, but i'm sleepy"

[3rd person's POV]

Dahyun fell asleep on Tzuyu's arms.

"What room can we use unnie?" Tzuyu asked .

"Hmm room 4!"Nayeon replied,Tzuyu carried dahyun then place her to the bed.

Tzuyu checks her phone and fell asleep beside Dahyun.

"Jeongyeon! What room can i sleep, i'm tired" Sana asked.

"Room 3 i think?" Jeongyeon replied and sana just nod.

'Where's room three???' She thought, then she just entered a room and push softly the person who's sleeping, and lay down.

Dahyun. Tzuyu. Sana.
| (^o^) (^) '-')ㅣ
| ( ) ( ) ( ) |

Sana realize later on that she entered the wrong room but she didn't went out instead, She checks if the two is asleep.

"Dahyun-ah you awake?" She said then someone replied.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

So heyy guysss guess what will happen to thos two hehe, BUT ANYWAYSSS STREAMMM I CAN'T STOP ME Y'ALL
I'M SO HYPE RIGHTNOW.

I wish you enjoyed reading and don't forget to vote and comment! Bye y'all imma stream~