🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 24

-3 ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ-

[DAHYUN POV]

It's been weeks, me and Sana has been more closer meanwhile Tzuyu and Sana... i mean they talk to each other but i felt bad because they're so close back then but now...it changed.But atleast we three talk to each other.

"Dahyun! Hey wassup" Someone said my name, i look back.

"Sup suga!" I replied with swag.

"Can we walk together?" He asked, I nod. How can i say no? He gave his cute smile again.

"Nice! Btw where you going? You're going straight up room?"Suga asked, I'm little bored at room since I arrived early my squad is still not there.

"No, i'm going to the court" I replied.

"M-me too!" He said, cool. We went to court and i sat on one of the bench while suga playing basketball.

"Dahyun come play with me, it's not fun when you play alone" He went to me and led his hand while his other hand is dribbling the ball.

"Well i'm not really good at basketball but i know how to play" I'm lucky there's no student in the court because it's too early.

"Here i'll try to stop you" He said.

As i run he block all the entrance to hoop, what should i do... oh yes! thankfully i watch kuroko's basketball anime hah! I try the basics. UhH Crossover? Yes that's it!  If i do that it's either he would slip or will react and go to the other direction.

[3rd person's pov]

-Dahyun did the crossover and shoots the ball-

"Woah! You're so good at it" Suga was so surpise. Suga and Dahyun made a highfive.

<Sana and Mina walking pass by the court>

"Wait isn't that dahyun?She looks so happy" Mina said, they walk backwards and look at the court.

'With suga...' Sana though, "Hold this i think i wanna play too" Sana gave her bag to Mina.

"Wait wha-- i'm not your maid Sana" Mina protested, 'always making me carry her things but atleast she effort this time'

"Hey guys! can play too?" Sana approached and picked up the ball.

'Why is she here?!' Suga though.

"Of course unnie, right suga?" Dahyun smiled,.

"Ofcourse i can!" Sana suddenly said, then Suga just smile and nod "But unnie your too clumsy to play, i'm worried you would hurt yourself" Dahyun runs to Sana.

"Don't worry i won't" Sana hugs Dahyun.

'She always hug her tsk' Suga thought.

(This is his face)

"What's with the face suga? You ok?" Sana asked, Suga didn't realize that The two is infront of him, "I mean jealous" Sana giggles as she whistle and pats suga's shoulder, she walk pass suga and throws the ball at him

'What did unnie said to him?' Dahyun though she was curious.

'Oh she wants a fight? Oh i'm ready, i'm born ready' Suga thought, he was pissed off by Sana's action.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

SO UHH HEY HAHAHAHA *Nervous laugh* I'M SORRY IF I DIDNT UPDATE 10 CHAPS CUZ I'M BUSY SINCE I FORGOT OUR PERIODICAL TEST WAS THE NEXTDAY AND I WAS SO DISTRACTED BY MY HAPPINESS, BUT ANYWAY THIS WON'T BE SCAMMM LIKE LAST TIME. I'M LITERALLY GOING TO UPDATE HMM 5 CHAPS?(IF YOUR READING THIS I THINK  I ALREADY POSTED IT) SO YEAH I WISH Y'ALL LIKE IT!THANK YOU FOR READING DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS.

LOVE YAHHHH