🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 9

[DAHYUN POV]

As I opened my eyes I saw a man with creepy face grining at me with his tongue out.

I quickly stand up and covered myself,i tried to run away but he grab my arm, he looked at me.

What should i do?!? This bitch!

I tried to resist from his pervert hands but he was to strong, "HELP!" I screamed and screamed but he covered my mouth with his left hand and felt something sharp in his other hand, he has a knife?!?.

"Shh..." He tried putting he's hands under my skirt but i'm trying to stop it but he threatened me that he will stab me.

I'm so fucked up, what do i do? I can't escape!.

A tear flows down from my eyes, he laugh...he's enjoying it.

"Hey!" I saw two people coming.

The pervert quickly stopped and held my tight with his right hand which is holding a knife, he pointed at me.

"If you do something suspicious, i'll kill you" He whispered at my ear and whiped my tear.

"Uhh? Is there any problem here? I heard someone shouting " The girl with blonde hair.

"Nothing! You know two couples just dating" His voice changed.

"Ahh sorry to bother you!" She said and bowed.

"No it's ok! Right hon?" He smiled at me, I can't stand him.

"Y-yes hon" I faked smiled back, please help me...

I looked directly into the other girl's eyes,my eyes were begging for help.

"So have a great day!" The girl with hazelnut hair.

"Can we please? Uhm you know?" The pervert guy giggled.

"Of course!yes," The blonde girl said they were about to leave, i lost my hope.

"You fucking pervert! You thought we're gonna buy that?!?" The blonde girl throw a rock on the guys eyes, i quickly got off and ran to them.

"You bitch! I'm going to comeback and i'll fucking kill you three!" He dictated and pointed at us, covering his left eye bleeding. He was about to run but a guy taller than him with masculine body,wearing thin jacket,glasses and mask showed infront of him.

"You're not going anywhere" The guy commanded.

"Get the fuck out of the way!" The pervert guy tried going side ways,but there's two boys backing up the jacket guy.

The guy punched the pervert and they gave him a beating lesson,then the pervert ran away with fear.

"Yeah that's what you get you son of bitch!" The blonde girl yelled.

"Thank you for saving us!" I bowed, this is a complete luck.

"No problem!" They replied.

"We can't leave that pervert until not getting beaten! He deserved that!" The right guy said.

"Uhh- how could i thank you guys? I looked at the three boys and the two girls.

"We're about to leave,sorry! But please be safe!" The left guy said and they left me dumbfounded withouth knowing their names.

And then i looked at the two girls, "Thank you again,if you didn't help me i'll probably dead" I rejoiced, i'm so lucky! Thank Goodness they came!.