Tick.

"Did you say something?" She shakes the water out of her ear. Phew she didn't hear his sweeping statement.

"So surf as well?" He laughs, rubbing the back of his neck. She nods "anything else I should know?" He jokes with her.

"Well I do skate board as well and I'm English so I'm a fair golf player" she laughs with him. He pretends to get shot in the heart.

"Oft girl. You get more and more perfect everytime I see you. Ticking every box" he gets closer to her, he pushes the hair out of Nicks face. She takes a hard swallow.  Suppressing her feeling is getting harder and harder.

"Right I'm gonna go back out in the water. You coming?" She smiles at him holding up her locker key. He takes it's with a smile and runs off to the lockers. She waits for him patiently by the edge of the water, the sun getting lower in the sky already. Before she knows he's back and looking more perfect to her. "Where's your board" she laughs at him, he points to hers. "Right" they both laugh together.

Nicki gives him a quick step by step on basic surfing. Laughing everytime he fell off in the shallows. Eventually he feels confident to ride an actual wave with her. Climbing onto the board in the shallows, paddling out into the deeper waters waiting for a wave to come along.

"You ready?" Nicki spots a big wave coming their way. Tom nods at her, they start to paddling back to shore "NOW" she shouts jumping up on to the board, he manages to jump up onto the board and he  stays up for a whole 25 seconds before falling into the water. Nick turns her head back laughing at him as she gracefully comes into shore. Picking her board up of the sand she goes running back out into the water, paddling over to where Tom is bobbing up and down. "You need a hand my love?" She winks at him holding out her hand. Taking it he pulls himself up to the edge of the water. "You lasted longer than I thought" she splashes him with water.

"Well I succeeded at something today" they both laugh as he does the same back "do you do this often?"

"I try to. Quite blessed with my work. I work from home. I don't have to travel to my clients. I do sometimes but most times we video chat and I get feel then send them some work. It goes from there. I can work from anywhere" she smiles at him, tilting her head back, soaking in the last rays of the day "Life was chaotic growing up, my dad used to bring me to the beach when he was in town. It brings me peace, this city is so busy. It's like my oasis" she looks back at him "clears my head when its clouded, helps me see things I didn't see before, helps me make big decisions" she splashes him again. "What about you? What's your story Mr Tom" she flirts with him.

"Not much. Just a boy from England living his best life with best friend" he seems so genuine. They laugh together. The sun sets behind her, making Nick look like his angel. Eventually they swim back to shore. He watches as she ties her surfboard to the top of her car. "Today was really fun" Nick throws her wetsuit in the boot, placing a large t shirt before she slips on a pair of large sunnies "Nick" he pulls her in by her waist, wrapping her arms around his neck. Tom holds her close "don't wait so long next time" he kisses of the neck before getting in his car.

She stands there in shock, how dare he have so much cheek. She was the flirt not him. Watching as he drives away. She can't help but be slightly turned on right now, the balls he just showed.

Tom  Felton 01/06/2010

I love the beach

2,788 likes

Two Poor Bitch 🙋🏻‍♀️ is calling
Accept | Decline.

"Hey hun" Zella holds her blackberry torch close to her mouth as she drives.

"Hey mystery blonde" Layla greets her.

"What?" She asks confused, indicating to drive up her street.

"Tom Felton seen at ocean park beach with a mystery blonde catching some late afternoon waves. The pair were seeing playing in the water. Later caught in the car parking kissing. We have contacted Jade for further comment but she is yet to respond. Somebody's famous. Perez just tweeted this" Layla reads from her phone.

"Jesus Christ these people are like leaches. I left Tom at the beach like 10 minutes ago" Nick laughs pulling into her driveway. "And we weren't kissing. We were hugging. He kissed my neck. It was quite fucking sexy you know" laughing as she walks into the house.

"It's got like 10 thousand retweets. And he posted you on his Facebook" Layla laughs clearly looking at the picture.

"What?!" She pulls Facebook up on her phone "I look fit as fuck so I'm happy" she laughs, rubbing Maggie's belly.

"Of course you do. When don't you look sexy? They both laugh.

"You still at Neddie's?" She asks when there the door phone rings "Mate gotta go, someone's at my door" she slides down her phone throwing it on the island. She recognises the car on the monitor. Why is Tom here. She buzzes him in. Opening the front door holding Maggie back from running out. "Hey couldn't get enough of Me" she winks at him, he walks with a purpose.

"I'm really sorry" he blurts out. She looks concerned at him as she closes the front door and lets Maggie go. "I'm guessing you saw the tweet. I tried to call but went to voicemail. And I didn't want you to think I had anything to do with it" he starts to panic. She grabs him by the shoulders. Rubbing them to calm him down.

"Tom it's ok. I was on the phone to lay. She told me. It's funny. I really don't care what Perez Hilton writes about me" she laughs to show him she really means it.

"Are you sure?" He genuinely looks upset for her.

"Yes. Hun. My closest friends and I hanging out in dirty old house out near skid row. Drinking, smoking, playing video games and partying. There's is literally nothing he could write about me that would anger me" she smiles at Tom.

He wraps his arms around her waist pulling her in close. He kisses her. She kisses him back