Part One

There's always a moment in a person life, not a fight or flight moment but more a moment that will shape the rest of your life forever. You know once that the decision has been made, there's no turning back; if all goes wrong there's no going back to what it was before. You live with that decision for the rest of your life.

The following week happened in 3 parts, 3 parts that would be enough for a whole persons life but these happen within just 7 days of Nick's life. All it took was 7 days for her life to crumble around her, everything she ever knew disappears right in front of her eyes.

"Morning baby" Nick smiles up from her newspaper, looking up at Jay as he leans down to kiss her.

"Morning, your phone is going off the hook" Jay sits down sipping his coffee, picking up the newspaper from the table as Nick grabs her phone.

Lil Peepers 🎃🎃x 15 missed calls
Lil Peepers 🎃🎃x 12 iMessages
GBC family x 49 messages
Two Poor Bitches🙋🏻‍♀️ x 3 missed calls

Lil Peepers 🎃🎃
Hey boo! Call me I need to tell you something xx

Lil Peepers 🎃🎃
Girl. Call me xx

Lil Peepers 🎃🎃
Nickle please 💖

"Hmm that's weird Peeps called loads and so has Layla"Nick bites her nail as the phone rings.

"Is that the one you have spoken to since that night?" Jay asks. Nick just nods as waits for Peep answers.

"Peepers why have you called me 15 times?" Nick laughs down the phone as she takes a mouthful of porridge.

"I'm moving to London" Peep says really quickly, likes it's something he's been holding in.

"Fuck off" she drops her spoon "you're lying" Jay looks at her really concerned. "No Gus, you're lying"

"I'm not. I'm really sorry boo" he sounds like he is going to cry.

"Fuck off. You're lying" Nick can't bring herself to eat more "when?" She demands.

"Urm like in a couple days, so I'll be flying out the day after that" Nick is silent on the other end, tears roll down her face as she face the reality that her friends are moving on. "Nickle? I'm really sorry. I've wanted to tell you for ages but I didn't know how to tell you and plus I've got that huge tour coming up here" she is silent once more trying to process what is happening "I love you so much Nicoletta"

"I love you too Gustav" Nick pulls herself together, wiping away "don't be sorry babe. You're gonna be amazing out there and I'll still English so I'll come visit you all the time" Nick smiles through the tears "and my flight leaves this afternoon so I'll see you in a couple hours hunny"

"I can't wait. Bye shawty"

"Yeah bye my love" Nick hangs up on the phone. Tears stream down her face.

"What's happened?!" Jay is getting ready for work by the point of this conversation being over. Nick leans against the door frame.

"Urm Peep is moving to London" she stands in the doorway crying "he is one of my best friends and he's moving to London"

Jay sits up on the bed from tying up his boots, Nick moves on to the bed, wrapping her arms around his bare chest. Holding him close to her, feeling his warmth against her. Jay holds her hands tight to him, kissing them to show Nick comfort.

"Are you ok?" He asks, kissing her hands, feeling her head shaking against his back "do you want me to come with you to Tucson?" Nick shakes her head.