Hollywood Hills

They were only supposed to stay a couple hours, Nick didn't think it was wise to introduce Tom into their deviant ways but it has ended up that way. Drinks flow throughout the night, coke gets passed around like candy but none of it is still enough to get her mind off Carol. Seeing Tom getting along with her friends makes it even more harder for Nick to lie to him about who carol is and why she called her 30 times. The night turns into a house party with more and more of their friends turning up. Tom and Nick become like a teenage couple not being able to keep their hands to themselves or their mouths away from each other.

They both feel themselves falling more and more for each other, Tom has never fell so hard someone like this before. There is just nothing about Nick that is addictive to him, she never judges anyway and takes them for what they are. Making it easy for Tom to be himself around her, knowing she'll never hold it against her. But he there this nagging feeling holding over him, Jade is texting him over and over to meet up, to talk. He just can't do it, he doesn't want go back to his past. He wants move forward with Nick by his side. Hoping that when they arrive on set and Jade sees them together, she will back off. He can hope right?

Layla grabs Nick by the arm pulling her away from Tom just for a moment. Nick steals a kiss before she is dragged away and back to Tracey's room. Layla pushes her on the bed.

"What is going on?" Nick laughs barely being able to see straight at this point in time. Layla paces up and down the room while Nick opens the draw next to the bed. Pulling out a bag of coke, she empty's some out onto a dvd case.

"He's fucking talking about me" Layla exclaims as Nick uses her drivers license to cut the pile of coke into lines. She looks up over the top of her sunnies very confused on what's going on.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" She rolls up a dollar bill and sniffs up two of the three lines before heading the case and bill to Layla. She copies.

"Kalebs here. He is fucking talking about me. Him and his tiny dick can fuck off" Nick can't help but laugh.

Layla Toopoor 23/06/2010

Fancy a dip?

Tagged Nicoletta Toopoor, Jimmytoast

2,500 likes

Back in the living room, Tom starts to feel slightly uncomfortable as everyone becomes more and more messed around him.

"Where has Nick gone?" He asks Ned who can barely open his eyes at this point.

"Urm" he slaps his lips together. He struggles to remember the words "room. Tracey"

Tom nods and goes exploring around the house. Eventually he locates a bedroom to which he assumes is Tracey's room. He knocks once, there is no response so he knocks again, once more there is no response but he can hear Nicks laughing on the other side of the door. He knocks once more but nothing, he gives up being polite and pushes the door open. It goes swinging, banging against the wall, he sees Nick with a rolled up dollar bill in her nose. Following the line of the bill he sees the lines of white powder racked up on the dvd case.

The flakes of white powder go flying up the bill, as soon as it hits her system she starts uncontrollably laughing as sniffs once more to make sure all was consumed. Nick looks up at the door, she thought she had heard someone come in but no one else was in the room. Then her stomach drops, Tom stands in the doorway not knowing whether to look disappointed or concerned for her. In true Nick fashion she starts laughing where it is not appropriate, the I don't care attitude really comes out when she's coked up.

Tom can't see her eyes through the oversized sunglasses but the stare feels like there's no warmth left in her. Not knowing what else to do, he picks up her throwing her over his shoulder, Tom picks her bag off the bed and takes her home. Once back at the house Nick starts dancing in the living room with a bottle scotch in her hand not a care in the world and most definitely not a care they've got a flight in 12 hours.

Nicoletta Toopoor 23/06/2010

I'm an arty farty type remember.

3,987 likes.

"Oh god" waking up, Nick rubs her head there is the most god almighty banging going off in her head. She stretches her arm out to cuddle up to Tom but he's no where to be seen. She slowly opens her eyes to see he is not there.

Nick rushes out of bed, checking the bathroom and the closet. He is no where to be found. Nick runs into the kitchen he's not here or in the living she starts to panic that she really did him off last night. Not being able to remember anything after the 12th shot of whiskey. Grabbing her phone off the side she goes to ring Tom, prepared to beg him to talk but the sound of Keys in the lock distract her.

Tom comes wandering in with Maggie on the lead and bag from the local bakery. Nick goes running over to him, pulling him in tight for a hug, she can feel Maggie tugging at lead. She kisses him, deep and passionately. Eventually Nick let's go of him, letting Maggie off the lead Tom heads to the kitchen. Unloading everything from the bakery bag on to a plate. Nick pulls him away from the counter and kisses him once more, grateful he is still here and is still putting up with her crap.

"Hey, what was that for?" He pushes the hair out of her face, the panic still residing on her face, tears threaten to escape. Tom kisses her again before platting up her breakfast with a tasty muffin and smoothie.

"I thought I sent you running for the Hollywood hills after last night. I don't remember much of it but judging from the photos on my phone it was a messy night" Nick sits at the kitchen island eating her breakfast sandwich.

"Don't be stupid. I was just concerned for you. Are you ready to go?" Nick can see his suitcases in the laundry room ready to go. She nods at him, Tom gives her the are you really look.

"I've just got a few things to pack I promise" Nick leans over giving him last kiss before finishing her sandwich and running off to the bedroom to pack her suitcase.

The thought of getting out LA with Tom for 3 months sounds like heaven to her. Back in the kitchen Tom, the same thoughts go racing through his head. Thinking to himself she's the one.