Chicago.

"What you gonna do pickle?" Ned asks elbowing softly in the ribs as they stand on the balcony overlooking skid row. She shrugs taking another drag on her cigarette.

"I don't know Ned. Maybe Chicago? Or Charlotte?" Nick doesn't break her eye contact with the skyline of the city. "I have friends in Chicago. Got offered a job in Charlotte" Ned looks at her concerned "don't worry I'm not moving there. I can do the job like normal but I thought it'd be a nice change of scenery for a while" she smiles at him her eyes threatening tears again.

"Your not gonna chase him?" He looks at his friend. His own heart breaks for her.

"I can't" she shakes her head "I broke him. Ive tried to call him, he doesn't answer. I text, he doesn't reply. I've even emailed him" she laughs through the tears "Ned I broke him. When I made a conscience decision to lie, to sleep in the same bed as another man and not kick him out. I did. I'm just like my fucking mother" she kicks the railing "I broke him" she looks at her friend shaking her friend "I broke his trust in me. I'm an addict that's what I do best. I can't inflict that pain in his life again. I love him too much to do that" she looks away back at the city.

"Then you know what you need to do" he turns to face the city as well.

"And what's that? All seeing Neddy" she laughs for the first time in weeks since Tom left. Ned smiles hearing her laugh

"Get sober. And I mean sober on everything. Prove to him that you want to be with more than anything and will do anything" he throws his arm around Nick, pulling her in she test her head against his shoulder. One arm wrapped around his waist.

"The worst thing is. I want to do that but sometimes the compulsion, the need to get high overtakes me and then I'm in the rabbit hole. The worst thing is I don't stop it" she looks out into the city, thinking about everything she could of had, the life they could of had together, the things they could of done together. "The city is so beautiful. Think of all the hopes and dreams out there. The love that fills people's hearts. All that love and I have a slice of it. I'm never getting him back Ned"

"Yeah it is pretty beautiful" he squeezes her, holding her tight.

She is their precious little fighter, anyone of the boys would do anything to protect her. They don't know why but all the guys have strong connection with her. The girl is this force that came into their lives turned everything upside down but at the same time was their ray of sunshine on a gloomy day.

"So I ask again what next?" He asks her. She looks up at him.

"Chicago" Smiling, Ned pulls her in for a cuddle, his heart breaks for her more. "Only for a few weeks darling. Just need to breathe different air ok?" She pulls away looking at him "I just need to get away" she kisses his cheek, turning to walk back into the loft but she is stopped but Ned grabbing her hand. "Yes my love?" She smiles at with those eyes that make ice melt.

"Tell him privately. Just give him that moment please?" Ned asks her. Nick nods and walks back to the railing. "I'll go get him" he bounces his hand off the railing before turning around to head back inside.

Nick looks out over the city again, there was a brief time where she thought she had found everything needed in the city. At one point Nick thought that everything she wanted in life was in this city. Now, she's not so sure. Thinking about what Tom is up to starts to break her heart but her thoughts are quickly shut down when Peep comes bouncing out of the loft towards her.

"Hey boo" he wraps his arm around her shoulders, kissing the top of her head. Such excitement and joy in his attitude. "Ned said you needed to talk to me" he looks out at the city with her. Nick turns to face him, pushing the hair out of his eyes.