Counting down.

Standing in the mirror, looking at her curvy athletic body, her tattoos shimmering after the shower she just took. Her eyes slowly shut as she takes a deep breath in and counts down from ten. A trick that Jordan taught her when she feels tempted to drink. Counting down till go. Repeating this trick over and over until she feels in control enough to open her eyes and look at herself again. Ashamed at herself that lied to Tom, told him she didn't drink, that the tour just took it out of her.

The other thing she was ashamed about is the fact she lied by omission. Something Nick was proud about that when it matter she never lied, the only things she ever lied about was her drinking and drug taking. Nick lied to Tom when she made a conscience decision not to tell him about Peep, about when she woke in bed with him and about when he made a pass at her.

Unfortunately the activities of tour are starting to catch up with her, Tom was getting suspicious of why she no longer bugged him to hang out with her friends. A deep down fear that one of them would accidentally say something. Nick was trying her best to figure out what was going on inside her head, confused on the feelings she has for Peep. Tom was supposed to her one but now Gus comes along saying all the things Tom could never understand. He understands their way of life. Something Tom could never.

"Hey darling" Tom walks past her in the mirror kissing her neck as he wraps his hand around her waist.

"You good?" She asks pulling down her t shirt.

"Yeah. What you doing tonight?" He asks sitting on the bed as she dresses.

"Urm. Going to the house. Peep has some t shirt designs he wants to discuss" she swallow knowing that there is going to be a problem here.

"Right. So you're going to spend time with Peep instead of me? Again?" Tom says, Nick just stays silent as the coke runs through her system bringing her back to social standard. "I've barely seen you since I got back from press" he tries to remedy the situation.

"Yeah and who's fault is that?" She slams shut the draw "wasn't me who extend tour was it? It was you" there's a coldness to her voice as she grabs her bag "I'm going to see my friends if you have a problem with it. Then you know where the door is" Storming out of the house and into a cab.

Willows daddy🐶
I love you. I don't know what you going through right now but I'm here for you when you're ready to tell me.

Nick groans as she throws her phone back into her bag. Why did he have to be sweet? Makes the whole thing so much harder for to figure out anything.

"Aunty angel is here" Nick calls out as enters the house with two bags of coke in her hands. "Hey mami" she kisses lay on the cheek.

"Hey baby. No Tom?" She ask looking behind him.

"No. No Tom. He's at his" Nick says. The last thing on the situation as she heads to the kitchen to grab a drink. As she pours henny into a Diet Coke can Peep comes round the corner. "Hi hunny" he wraps his arm around her she pours.

"Hi shawty. Did you hear?" He asks her grabbing his own can. Nick shakes her head "we got a loft down the road"

"Boy. Any further down the road you're living in skid row" she looks at the boys for a moment "dude are you dumb?" She hits him on the arm. "My babies gonna get killed. Lay did you know?" She asks.

"Dont get me started. I've already told them" she says back not breaking any contact with her phone.

Peep pulls her in for another hug, kissing the top of her head.

"Don't worry boo, we gonna be fine" he says just in time for Layla to turn around to see this moment.

Nick shakes her head jumping over the back of couch as Ned hands her a splif.

"Oh you know what we could do?" She turns to Layla who has finally broken eye contact with her phone.

"What?" She asks taking the zoot back from Nick.

"We could go exploring the Cecil hotel" that sparks her interest.

"What's the Cecil hotel?" Coldy asks form the corner. Both girls stare at him like he had just swore to Satan.

"Oh my god. You don't know the legacy that is the Cecil hotel?" Layla asks. Coldy shakes his head. All the boys do.

"It's a cheap hotel in the middle of skid row. But ever since it opened it has be the epicentre for murder, suicide, violence and drugs. Like to point where the night stalker would frequently go after murders coveted in blood and no one would say anything" Nick explains to the group. "So we could go exploring the hotel. See if we can the room he stayed in"

"Ohhh that does sound fun. Ok we support the move" Layla nods to the boys. Nick starts laughing.

The night is a chilled one, just the family no outsiders tonight. Tom calls a couple times but she just ignores him, maybe sometime with Peep will help her figure out the mess inside her head.

Throughout the night somehow Peep ends up on the sofa next to Nick showing her ideas for new merch designs. Any outsider looking in would think these two were an extremely loved up couple, any closer and they would be cuddling in front of everywhere. The room is filled with Nicks laughter as they smoke together. Layla on the other hand is not laughing with the rest of them instead sits scowling in the corner. Nick promised to back off with the charm but she's done what she's done best and somehow become the centre everyone's attention.

"Alright people's. I gotta bounce" she kisses sleeping lay on the forehead " love you all"

Bouncing out of the house she is happy with hes weld, she managed to have a couple drinks without going overboard and have a calm night with her friends. Smiling in the cab on the way as she feels happy about going home to Tom. Knowing she could of full well broken his trust tonight but didn't even her intoxicated state.

"Babe?" Nick calls out as enters her home. All lights are out in the house. She switches on the tv, throwing the remote on the couch as grabs a can of Diet Coke from the fridge "BABY?" She calls out again as Maggie comes walking in from the back of the house. "Oh hey Mags. You alright baby?" She kisses the top of his head. "Where Tom?" She asks him.

"He's here" Tom and willow come walking out from the same room as mags just came from.

"Hey baby" she kisses him "you ok?" Nick walks over to couch, taking her favourite spot in the corner with Maggie laid on the side next to her.

"Yeah I'm good" Tom grabs a bottle of water, joining her on the sofa "you're very chipper"

"Well I'm coming home to my favourite man" she smiles at him briefly before turning back to the tv.

"Ok? You've not been this chipper in a while. Not since the tour" he says

"Jesus Christ Tom. If you want I'll be depressed, just accept I'm happy" she snaps at him.

"What did you do?!" He accuses her "are you high right now?!"

"I'm always high Tom" she says "you see smoke weed when I work"

"No I mean are you on coke right now?" He asks her.

"Yup" Nick says simply, taking another sip of drink.

"Jesus Christ Nick. You said you were going clean" he snaps back "have you been drinking? What else have you been lying about?"

"Oh here we fucking go"

"I'm outta here" Tom get up off the couch and leaves the house.

"Bye then" she yells back after him.