1 week sober.

"This sober shit is real easy when I try" Nick laughs blowing smoke out, passing the joint around, as the family chill in her garden.

"You're not really sober are you" Layla laughs as they dangle their feet in the pool as the boys play in the water.

"I mean I haven't drank in a week so that means I'm sober. Didn't specify from absolutely everything" Nick laughs again laying back in the grass as they enjoy the last of the summer heat.

Maggie comes running out of the house jumping straight into the pool, soaking everyone around him. Nick sits up laughing with the rest of them as Maggie goes swimming around chasing the balls that boy throws them.

Nicoletta Toopoor 21/09/2010

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nicoletta Toopoor 21/09/2010

My life and soul.

4,000 likes

"Nick are you coming to the show tomorrow?" Ned asks her as he plays with Maggie in the pool.

"Nope. It's Tom's birthday so we are going down to Malibu for a couple days. I think we are going to do some surfing and just chill. Us and the dogs" Nick slips into the pool, hitting a large beach ball with her hand toward Charlie.

Another black lab comes bounding into the garden and with a large leap, lands in the pool splashing everyone just like Maggie.

"Oh hey willow baby" Nick scratches her behind the collar "where's your daddy?" She kisses her in the head.

"He's here" Tom comes walking out into the garden.

Kicking his shoes off, he takes a seat next to Layla. Nick comes swimming over resting on his thighs.

"Hey baby" she stretches up out of the water as Tom leans down to kiss her "how was your audition?" She asks him pushing up her sunglasses.

"Yeah I think it went well darling. What time are we leaving tomorrow?" He asks her

"Urm we can check into the house from 11, so you want to leave here just after 10 babe?" Tom nods getting up from the pool

"Do you want a drink?" He asks her

"Yeah can I get a water please" she blows him a kiss as she turns back to the group.

"Everything ok with you two?" Layla asks as she joins in with the game.

"Yeah I think so" Nick pushing her sunnies up, looking through to the kitchen where Tom is loading up fresh bottles of water into the fridge. "I think he's just worried I'm going to relapse again. I've hardly got a sparkling record with sobriety have I?"

Layla just nods as hits the ball in Peeps direction, she watches as Tom interacts with her friend. He treats her like she is fragile, but in this state she probably is extremely fragile. The way he looks at like she will break at every touch, he is terrified she will crack if he kisses her. With all that said even a fool could see that Tom loves their friend with all his heart. They look so natural together, like they are truly soulmates, they look like how love should be.

Unsuspecting Love // Tom Feltonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें