Fender Bender

Waking up in the morning to soft kisses down her spine is something Nick could get used to again. But the moment was quickly interrupted by Hank banging down the door, eventually after them ignoring it he barges it to get Jay for work.

"Man that is way more of you that I've wanted! But come on up" Hank breaks the silence of there otherwise lovely morning.

They pair laugh as Jay leaves the bed to shower and get ready for work. Maggie quickly jumps into his spot, snuggling up to Nick as she falls back asleep. The two sleep soundly while Jay gets ready around them. Growing up with a drug addict mother and living in a house where people come and go all the time. Nick had pretty much perfected her skill to sleep anywhere and everywhere.

"Oh I see how it is" Jay walks back in the room laugh, Nick laughs in her sleep. He leans down and kisses "bye babe, I'll call you later"

"Bye baby" they kiss again. "BYE HANK" she calls out as Jay kisses the back of her head before leaving the room.

She hears the front door lock, falling back into a deep sleep her arm flops over Maggie like they are spooning. This isn't the first time. After another couple hours deep sleep, Nick finally rolls over on to her back stretching out the night before sleep. Relaxing back down as Maggie rest his head on her chest, she begins to stroke him.

"Hey boo" she flattens his ears as she strokes. "Breakfast?" His ears prick up immediately. "I thought so" Nick laughs to herself as they move into the kitchen, carefully pouring his food out Nick places the bowl on the floor for him "there you go sweetie"

As Maggie tucks into his breakfast Nick sneaks off to shower and get ready. Thinking to herself that maybe tonight she'll cook for everyone. It would be nice way to get to know everyone away from her crashing crime scenes and their office. Judging from the looks from Hailey, she doesn't like Nick all the much but Nick is not about to start another life with a girl secretly hating on her. She is determined to make sure that Hailey likes her.

Nicoletta TooPoor 17/08/2011This LA girl is living Chicago

Nicoletta TooPoor
17/08/2011
This LA girl is living Chicago

Jay Halstead, Nicoletta TooPoor & 4,000 other likes

Jay 🕵🏽is calling
Accept | Decline

"Hey baby" Nick answers through her car.

"You're finally awake" Jay jokes with her, she can hear him smiling through the phone.

"Yeah I'm awake. I'm actually heading to the grocery store. Do you need anything?" Nick fiddles with her Nail at a red light.

"Yeah can you those cookies we like?" He asks

"Yeah sure babe. So I was thinking that maybe I could cook for everyone tonight?" She asks him hesitantly.