Endless Summer Love

Over the next few weeks Hank and Jay looked waited on her hand and foot, she was not to lift a finger. If Nick even tried to brush her own hair one of the guys would smell it and come rushing in to do it for her. At first it was lovely to not do anything but after a while it became tedious, all she wanted to know was to go for a run or even walk Maggie without a chaperone.

Today was finally the day, her stitches are coming out, finally Nick will be able to go for a run. Even brush her own hair without Jay running in to help. She very much appreciates but the girl is a strong independent woman and likes to do things for herself. One of the good things that has come out of this incident is that her and Jay have only grown as a couple. Nick is finally at a stage mentally where she feels ok to move on, like she has come to terms that Tom maybe her soulmate but they will never be together.

Maybe in another life, maybe in another universe they live happily ever after together and have a big happy family. But Nick can no longer live in fantasy, she can no longer live in the hopes that one day he will change his mind and come running back to her. That hope, the hope that one day he will return her calls. That he will tell her how much he loves her and cannot live without her. It eats her up, it eats her up more than the guilt of what she did. And that's no way to live, living in hope of something happening that you know will never happen. It's torture.

Tom wouldn't want her to live like this, he most definitely wanted to suffer a little bit but he is a kind person. After a while he would never want Nick to torture herself like this. She had finally convinced herself that he's not coming back, he is happy with someone more his style in LA. Even after this huge break, Nick will still always love him and will always support him, she will most certainly never forgive herself but it's time to move forward. No on because she'll never forget the time together, she will always treasure their time together but it's time to move forward.

"Hey you ready to go?" Jay walks into what has become their bedroom, he leans against the doorframe.

"Yeah baby" Nick smiles up at him, stretching up to gently kiss her love, resting her right hand on his chest.

"Thought we could chill out today? Watch films eating cookies" he jokes around with her in the truck.

"You not got work sweetie?" Nick caresses his neck with her long acrylic nails as she scrolls through Instagram.

"No. I took the day off. Didn't want you going through this alone" he smiles at her like butter wouldn't melt.

Nickistoopoor

Nickistoopoor

Ya gal is getting her stitches out today!

Btdubz jackets are now live. Grab them while you can. Not coming out again ✌🏻

Tagged iamjay

2,088 likes
300 comments

Iamjay got to stop for ice coffee first 😉