An escape.

So there they were, standing in the middle of Nicks living room/ kitchen kissing. Tom pulls her in as close as she can get to him, Nick wraps her arms tight around his neck. Never wanting to let go on him. Eventually they pair come up for air and stare each other.

"You. You just kissed me" is all she can muster up.

"I did" he nods at her.

Not a second goes by, he pulls her in for another kiss. Tom picks her up by the waist she wraps her legs around him, he stumbles forward finding the counter top of the island in her kitchen. Placing her down on the top, Nick wraps her legs around him tight, pulling him in closer. Their breathing becomes heavy, every touch sends them both crazy. Nick jumps off the counter grabbing his hand as she goes running through her house, kissing and taking various bits of clothing off as they go running.

Eventually they end up in her bedroom, he pushes her down on the bed and closes the door behind him. Seeing her laying on the bed still in her white bikini he licks his lips. He hasn't never anyone more beautiful than Nicoletta. Rushing over to the bed she giggles softly as he kisses down her belly, all around her thighs before pulling down her bikini pants with his teeth. Feeling his breathe against her body drives her crazy. Small moans already escape her lips. Then she feels it, the cold press of his tongue against the heat of her body. He starts of gently, building up some speed, Tom can feel her hips beginning to move with his tongue. She can't take anymore, she needs him, Nick needs him.

She wiggles herself up the bed pulling him in closer, kissing Tom. Tasting herself on his tongue, he lays on his back as Nick unbuttons his jeans, pulling down his boxers and his jeans she crawls up his body. Neither of them can take the build up any further. She slips on top of him, they bodies matching up perfectly like they were built for each other. She sits straight, starting out slowly but getting faster and faster. Tom holds her hips moving them back and forth. Nick rests her hands against the wall behind the bed. As the pleasure mounts in her body, moans escapes her lips. Reaching the point of no return they cry out in passion, Nick falls on the beside him, both panting, sweat dripping down them.

Nick rolls over on her front resting on his bare chest, planting small kisses. He laughs between pants.

"That was amazing Nick" Tom admires her as she gets up off the bed to put on t shirt that lays on the ground. "Do you want to get" Nick cuts him off

"You don't have to do that" she laughs lighting up a joint that rest on her dresser.

"Do what?" He asks confused picking up his clothes from the floor.

"Don't have to pretend like you wanna see me again or like you care about me. I know how this works don't worry" he watches as the smoke escapes her plump lips. Thinking how much he wants to kiss her.

"I'm not pretending" his hands get lost in her hair as he pulls her in close mounting another kiss on her. "So do you want to get dinner?" They both laugh, Nick bites her lip nodding, she likes this dominate side of him. He's cute when he thinks he is in charge. She kisses him once more, whispering in his ear.

"Let's eat in" she takes another drag on her joint before kissing the side of his face "pizza. Hawaiian" walking off towards the bathroom "I'LL HEAR NOTHING OF IT" she calls out behind hearing him tutting at her choice of pizza.

Nick let's the warm water run over her body, the moments playing over and over in her head. They say you met the one at the most unexpected time. Something about him says he is the one. The temperature has dropped getting dressed she throws on some jeans before heading out into the kitchen.

"Food is gonna be like hour. They are really busy" he informs her, she smiles watching him play with Maggie, it fills her heart with joy watching these two. Maggie has never taken to someone so quickly as he has done to Tom.

"Ok sweetie. Gives me time to walk Mags" his stand at the word walk, bouncing all over the place. She grabs her bag and keys before putting Maggie's lead on. Grabbing her board "you can chill here if you want" she smiles.

"I wanna come with you" he stands up kissing her, she smiles under the kiss nothing has ever felt so right.

"Can you skate?" He nods "there's a spare board in there" she nods at her laundry room.

Tom Felton 01/06/2010

Haven't done this in a while.

Tagged Nicoletta Toopoor

3,889 likes

"You're brave" she jokes with eating a slice pizza while looking at his latest Facebook post.

"I'm sure" he winks at her "you've got a Harry Potter tattoo on your arm. She looks down at her tea cup with the grim on her right arm. Nodding "so you know who I am?" She nods again "but you didn't say anything. Why?" She swallows the piece of pizza.

"Why would I? I wanted to know you not Tom Felton the actor. If you had been a prick I wouldn't of given you my number" they both laugh "if you're worried I'm doing this because you're an actor in my favourite series then you can leave and I'll understand but I'm not" he looks at her, for the first time since moving out here he's met someone who is genuine. He can see in her eyes she is telling the truth, she seems like the kind of girl who just says it how it is and doesn't care of the consequences.

"I'm going back to England next week to finish filming on the final one. Come with me" it wasn't a question it was demand.  She smirks at him "come with me. We can time just us come"

"Yes" she smiles from ear to ear.