Work Vacation.

"Hey babe. What do you think?" Nick showcases her outfit for Tom, he warned the set can get a little cold of set, so Nick decided on a long sleeve stripe lightweight top. Also she didn't want the other cast members to think she is just with Tom from her HP tattoos.

"Darling why are you covered up?" He comes over kissing her neck.

"Well I didn't want them see my Harry Potter tattoos and think I was with you because of that" Nick pouts. Tom kisses her again.

"Don't be stupid. They are going to love them, especially Helena" Tom jokes with her from the dresser of their AirBnb. Nick on the other hand freezes her in spot.

"Don't joke about that. I would honestly cry if Helena like my tattoo of her" Nick laughs as she changes outfits.

She changes into shorts and tee she designed for a friend who is an up coming artists. Her tattoos on full show. She matches the outfit with baby blue and white Jordan's.

"Ok how's this?" She poses for him. He comes up to Nick, picking her up. She wraps her legs around his waist.

"Much better" they laugh together as Tom pulls her in for a kiss.

**********

"Hey so like I'm really nervous" Nick stops them just outside the entrance to the studio.

"Why?" He laughs pushing her hair out of Nick's face.

"Because y'all are huge stars babe" she pours, pushing her sunglasses up on to her head which pushing the hair out of her face. He kisses her to calm her nerves.

"Don't be silly they are going to love you" Tom takes Nick hands in his "ready?" Nick nods her head as he practically has to pull her onto the set.

As they enter the set, her jaw drops, this is everything she's ever dreamed of and more. Nick feels like they are in a dream of hers. Each day they have a cast meeting, Nick and Tom enter just in time to meet everyone.

"Ah this is perfect. Everyone I would like you to meet Nick" He smiles proudly at his friends.

"Hi" Nick speaks quietly, waving to give it more emphasis. Everyone comes rushing over, multiple people saying hello at once.

"Hi darling. Lovely to meet you" Helena comes up to her, pulling her into a big bear hug. "So Tom, is she your girlfriend?" Helena puts her arm around Nick. Before she can say anything else.

"Yes" Tom looks at her apologetic.

Nick gets passed around like the new puppy at school, she doesn't mind though, everyone has lovely things to say about Tom and his earlier days in acting. Jason Isaacs tells Nick an hour of stories from the earlier films which make her laugh until her mouth hurts. Finally Tom is out of hair and makeup, he comes to steal her away from Jason.

"Hey sorry, can I just steal her away?" Tom takes her hand.

"We will finish that story" she laughs pointing at Jason as she gets pulled away by Tom. "Hey you" she kisses him. "Ooo I've always wanted to kiss Draco Malfoy" she jokes with him as he kisses her again.

"Aren't you the lucky one" he flirts with her as she kisses him again "so about what I said earlier" he looks at all embarrassed "I was going to ask you on the plane but then you were asleep and when we got to the house we were both tired" he looks at her sheepish. She takes a step back.

"Well we've got time. Ask me now" She pretends to look elsewhere to make it surprising.

"Nicoletta" she looks at him pretending to be shocked that he is there "will you be my girlfriend?" Nicoletta puts her hand over her mouth.

"What little old me?" He nods playing along with the dramatic acting "Yes, it would be my pleasure Thomas" she winks at him.

Tom pick her up by the waist, spinning around on set laughing. As Nick reaches the ground once more she looks into those blue eyes and thinks to herself she's never been so happy, no one has ever made her laugh so much.

"Alright sit here and you can watch" he winks at her running off to his place on set.

A smile escapes her lips as she watches him work, it was the most sexiest thing she has ever witnessed. Watching him doing the thing he is most passionate about, even though she watches him do the same scene over snd over it still doesn't get boring to her. Nick could watch him do this over and over until the end of time and it would still be the most amazing thing in the world. There is only one thing that could make these feelings. Love.

Watching him work, the realisation comes over her of love, she loves him, she didn't want and tried to fit it harder than anything else in her life but she loves him. It's a different kind of love from when she was with Rayn. That was baby love, your first love, the painful one to break off. This was different, this was an easy love, the one that falls into your lap without you even knowing about it. The one where you're friends and you've got that solid base first.

This was love.

"We've never seen him this happy" Helena comes up behind Nick, putting her hand on Nick's shoulder. Making her jump she places her hand over her heart and starts laughing "I'm sorry dear. Didn't mean to make you jump" she laughs taking the seat next to her.

"You haven't?" Nick manages to take her eyes off Tom for a moment. Laughing to herself , Helena is in full Bellatrix costume. Helena shakes her head smiling at Nick as eyes wonder back to Tom working.

"What do you do then? How did you two meet?" Helena asks her.

Nick is caution of been people in her life, she doesn't open a lot but Helena has this warming presence. A trusting presence.

"Urm" she slowly breaks eye contact with Tom, laughing to herself "Sorry. I am a freelance designer. I work mainly with musicians" she smiles

"Oh that sounds interesting" Helena genuinely seems interested in what she does.

"This is one of my designs" she pulls her T-shirt out straight to show it off.

"Oh wow that lovely" Helena comes over to take a deeper look. She notices the tattoo on her thigh of Bellatrix wanted poster alongside Sirius Blacks. "Is That me?" She ask laughing, looking closer at the tattoo.

"Ahh yeah. I am a bit of nerd" Nick laughs awkwardly.

"Oh wow. That is amazing. I love it. I love brilliant" they both laugh together.

Hearing the laughing Tom looks over in the direction of his girl. Seeing Nick and Helena getting on so well, brings warmth to him. He looks at Nick, all she ever does is laugh around him and smiles. He's in love with her.