Clean air

Nicoletta Ledger

I think Maggie is loving Chicago!! X

Jay👀

Well I think that is a good enough reason to stay for a little longer 😉 x

Nicoletta Ledger
We will see won't we 😉 x

Knock knock knock

"Come in" Hank calls from the other side of the door, Nick gently opens door holding a bag of sandwiches.

"Hey. Noticed you left super early. Thought I'd bring you some lunch" Nick smiles as she takes the seat in front of his desk. Hank smiles at the kind gesture, like he's had no one to look after him in a while.

"What would I do without you, Nick?" He asks, she smirks as she takes out the sandwiches and drinks from the bag.

"I don't know what would you do?" They laugh as they both start on their lunch

"So what are your plans? Not that I don't love having you here but you said three weeks and it's been a month" Hank wipes away the sauce from his mouth with a napkin.

"Hey" she protests "trying to get rid of me?" She jokes with him knowing it's coming from a place of love.

"You know I'd keep you here forever but it just feels like you're running from a problem or someone"

"Ooo you're in the wrong game mister" she jokes with him "I am not running. It's more like a gentle walk away from something I did. From someone I hurt. So if you'll have me, I'd like to stay a little longer please?" She gives him the puppy dog eyes as she finishes her sandwich.

"Of course Nick. You know I love having you here" Nick smiles back at him, the closest man to a father.

"Thanks" she leans over the desk kissing him gently on the cheek "your the best" Nick grabs her bag and leaves. "Hey sweetheart" she leans over Jay's desk, looking up at her, an involuntary smile breaks out on his face.

"Hey you. What you doing here?" He sits back in his chair admiring the woman in front of him.

"Brought lunch in for boss man" they laugh "and I wasn't going to leave before bringing you a treat" she winks at him pulling out a small bakery bag.

"Ooo what's this?" Jay smirks opening the bag pulling out a blueberry muffin "well I'm going to have repay this favour now" he looks up at her flirting. "Would you like to go get dinner tonight?" He Smirks