SPECIAL: Christmas 2

"Mistress, be careful when you walk down the stairs."

"This is my mansion - you be careful."

Mina lifted her hand up, offering it to Tzuyu to assist. Tzuyu stared for a bit, and sighed annoyingly but grabbed it. She went down and looked back at the mansion door, seeing Gauthier waving at them.

"You two be careful! Come back before the sun rises!" Gauthier exclaimed happily.

"Quiet. Lock the door." Tzuyu said, and Gauthier bowed.

The two girls started to walk away from the mansion, making their way outside the perimeter. Mina was smiling widely, "It's so dark."

"It always is."

Mina looked up at Tzuyu and frowned, "Why do you have your hood on? I... can't see you..."

"That's the point. I don't want vampires to know that I am with you."

The human pouted, but she shook her head. She knows that Tzuyu wants to spend this Christmas with her, so she isn't going to let a small remark ruin it.

"Around this corner is the town square, so there will be a lot of vampires roaming around. Do not do anything embarrassing." Tzuyu said, and Mina nodded.

"Yes, Mistress."

They kept walking, and Tzuyu fixed her hood to make sure no one would recognize her. They soon turned the corner, and Mina's eyes widen.

"Yah..." Mina coed in awe, looking around the scenery as she was walking beside Tzuyu in the dark starry night, looking at all the lights.

The vampire chuckled, "That's quite funny," Tzuyu started, making Mina look up at her, "Most of the lights are just red."

The human looked around and smiled, "Yes... but it's still so nice... it's been a while since I went out."

The vampire glanced at Mina and huffed, "It's been quite some time that I went out as well. I barely find any leisure time."

Mina listened and nodded, feeling sad that her Mistress was always stuck in her office, occupied with work, "Is... this your first time...-"

"Going out with someone?" Tzuyu finished, and Mina quickly nodded in embarrassment, "It is."

With that, Mina's heart started to race, "Then... it's a date..."

Tzuyu tilted her head, "Hm? A date?"

"Y-yes..."

"What is a date?" Tzuyu questioned.

"It's..." Mina blushed and looked away, "What lovers do... they go out together in a nice place..."

Tzuyu eyes glowed for a bit as she was watching Mina's mannerism, "Alone?"

"S-sometimes..."

The vampire looked around, seeing how beautiful downtown was. Even in her own city, she didn't know that vampires put this much detail into a stupid holiday. There were a lot of decorations like ornaments, wreaths and presents place around nicely at stores. Red lights were hanging above them on the one way route they were walking - it did seem like a good time to have an outing.

"Lovers?" Tzuyu repeated, and she glanced around and saw two vampires holding hands as they were looking inside a store, window shopping. They laughed softly and elegantly, looking at each other with ease. As they kept walking, soon Tzuyu couldn't see from her peripheral vision but saw that the man leaned in a kissed the woman.

Tzuyu looked down at Mina, watching the human walk elegantly alongside her as the wind softly brushed her hair. If Tzuyu didn't know, she would mistaken Mina as a vampire since vampires are perfect and elegant creatures, and Mina was surpassing that standard.