Realization

Tzuyu gracefully walked down the dining room, her white clothes highlighting her throughout the whole room. Vampires were staring and whispering, astonished that Tzuyu was being scandalous with a human. 

But the vampire payed no mind. She was feeling rather proud of what she did to the human, as she felt very territorial over Mina. She wanted others to know that she belongs to her, especially after what Gauthier told her. She wondered if the mark was still fading, hoping that her drinking the humans blood would temporarily solve the disappearance of the mark since she still couldn't bring herself to fully bite down on the human. 

Mina was the only thing on Tzuyu's mind, and as she kept walking closer to the stage her temptation to look at her pet drastically increased. She turned her head to the side to catch a glimpse of the human, but abruptly stopped once seeing Mina's head slumped against the table. 

Tzuyu felt chills run up her spine, wondering if she hurt the fragile girl. Her legs reacted on their own, slowly walking to Mina. 

"Is she okay?"

"Did I hurt her?"

"Is the mark still disappearing?" 

Many questions were flooding Tzuyu's mind, and she felt her heart beat out of her chest. Vampires have sensitive ears, making their listening skills far more superior than to a humans, so Tzuyu was able to hear Mina's heartbeart whenever they were together. She loved how flushed the human would get, and how fast her heart would beat for her.

Can the vampires hear Tzuyu's heartbeat? Can they hear how loud it's beating for Mina? 

Everything stopped when Mina suddenly picked her head up, revealing a dark red streak across her face. Her eyes were half open, looking completely dazed as she lifted her hand and touched her lips with her fingertips. 

Tzuyu sighed heavily out of relief, now realizing that the human was embarrassed and she was just overreacting. She turned around, walking towards the stage again but this time with a wider, prouder stride. 

Yes. That's her pet. Only Tzuyu could make Mina react like that. Only Tzuyu could see how delicate her pet is. 

The vampire made her way up the stage, and went behind the dark red curtains, and her mood suddenly drained once seeing the whole group.

"Tzuyu-ah!" Sana chirped, running towards Tzuyu and hugged her. 

"Ah, finally you're here." Jihyo said, giggling at the interaction between Tzuyu and Sana. 

"Bonjour, bon-bonjour!" Dahyun greeting chicly, holding up a peace sign. 

"Were you all waiting for me back here? Is that why Gauthier is pacing around so manically?" Tzuyu asked, trying to wiggle Sana off her arm. 

"Yes. Is it Nayeon's birthday after all." Jeongyeon said, pulling Nayeon to her side. The bunny girl scoffed and stuck her tongue out at Jeongyeon. 

"It is to celebrate your birthday as well, Tzuyu-ah!" Sana said, biting on Tzuyu's arm.

"You are not a dog. Stop acting like it." Tzuyu groaned and pushed Sana away, and the ladder smiled.

"You're right; I'm a squirrel, Dahyun is an eagle, and Momo is a racoon!" 

Tzuyu stared at Sana disappointingly, then turning attention to Dahyun, "Speaking of Momo..."

Dahyun looked to the side and gave an awkward smile, "Haha... yeahhhhh..." 

"Where is she?" Tzuyu asked, and Dahyun cracked.

Dahyun ran to Tzuyu, and gripped onto her collar, "Help me! How is Mina so attached to you? Don't you abuse her or something?!"