Blood

"What do you mean 'she's gone'? She was just here a moment ago, wasn't she?"  Tzuyu's fury was coming out with her words, making everything she said sting.

Even Gauthier stuttered with his words, "I don't know Madam..."

"You literally just gave me a talk about how much you cherish that girl! Didn't you guys form a 'bond' with each other? So why is she gone!" Tzuyu clenched her fist as she started walking down the hall towards the stairs, Gauthier following behind her. 

"I don't know Madam, she was just there when I came in your office." Gauthier answered softly, trying to keep up his pace with the furious vampire.

"Attention everyone!" Tzuyu announced, gripping the wooden railings tightly, making it crack as she went down the stairs. 

Tzuyu's maids, butlers and kitchen staff all heard the aggression in her voice, averting their attention to her nervously. 

"Which one of you let that brat roam around?" Tzuyu asked, accusing everyone present in the living room. 

Everyone was confused, and the eldest maid, Arabell, spook up, "Madam... who is this person?"

Tzuyu snapped at her, "The slave I just got!" 

Confusion was filling the air, everyone turning to one another, not understanding what the superior was saying.

"Madam, they haven't seen Mina yet - she's been in bed for the past 2 days and hasn't had a proper introduction." Gauthier clarifies to Tzuyu, but she wasn't calming down.

Tzuyu spoke through gritted teeth, "All of you knew that I was going to go to the auction on June 1st to buy a slave, correct?"

Everyone nodded slowly, hesitating to answer Tzuyu.

Tzuyu noticed the hesitation and bit her tongue, trying to calm herself down because she needed answers, "So... did any of of you... see a unfamiliar face around here?"

"Madam..." Arabell's soft voice is heard massively from the awkward and dangerous atmosphere, "I did noticed small figure going out of the back door while I was cleaning the kitchen. I didn't think much of it - I was occupied. If you're talking about that girl, she is currently outside." Arabell tried to word things as best as she could, not wanting to aggravate Tzuyu who was already walking to her.

"You're telling me you didn't do anything to stop that human from getting out of this mansion? Do you realize how humongous the greenery is outside of this place?" Before Tzuyu could be in front of Arabell, Gauthier quickly interrupted. 

"Madam, we are just wasting time if we have a discussion here." 

Tzuyu huffed heavily, glaring at Gauthier, "I don't think you realize how bad this situation is."

Gauthier bows, "I am fully aware, Madam."

"Then you should know that my ability to sniff her out is very limited - I haven't tasted her blood nor even bit her. That rodent can be anywhere, we have a huge landscape filled with bushes, ponds and trees! She could be in a cave for all we know, I haven't even went outside myself because of how huge it is!" 

Gauthier nods, "Madam, I am fully aware. This mansion holds a beautiful forest with it, but I am not worried. I believe we can find her quickly if we get to it right away; we have night vision while she is blindly roaming through the dark. If her weak body is capable of finding the end of the forest, she has to find a way to climb over the tall gates if her intentions is to escape."

Tzuyu calms down a bit but soon gets heated again, "She does have the capability. That human is going to kill herself trying to climb over the gates."

Gauthier tilted his head, staring blankly at Tzuyu.