Prithee

The sky was filled with many stars, so many that one self could be able to connect them. The constellations were eye dropping, and the moon was shining on Mina. Illuminating her whole body that was close to the edge of the building. What seems to be such a beautiful night was dreadful as Tzuyu was watching intensely at Mina who was staring back with a blank expression. 

There was no hesitation in Mina's voice, only finality to that bizarre sentence. Her eyes barred no emotion: there were vacant - void of emotion. From anyone else, it would be questionable as to what this person is doing. Questions of 'what is she doing?' or 'is this person delirious' would arise - but Mina is fully aware. 

She knows what she's doing.

Tzuyu kept her eyes on Mina, feeling her hands become sweaty. She began to clench her fist subconsciously, not noticing how violently they were shaking. She wanted to go there immediately; she knows she can. 

"If I feel anything unordinary I will jump." Mina threatened, and Tzuyu clenched her jaw. So she'll jump if she thinks Tzuyu will use her powers?

No matter. 

Tzuyu is a vampire, and though she may not know how to teleport - she can phasewalk. There's many things that she is capable of doing that no human would be able to comprehend the vampirism ability she has.  She'll go over there instantly, get Mina, and they can go back to the mansion together. 

Mina stared at Tzuyu for a bit before turning her back towards her, letting herself be swayed by the wind that Tzuyu immediately dropped what she was doing. She was emitting a soft light, preparing to go over there instantaneously, but her panic overridden it. 

"Stop!" Tzuyu yelled out, her voice crooked with the strain, "Don't!" 

The human stumbled against the edge, her foot stepping over as she used her entire upper body strength to push herself back against the railing. She huffed out, feeling her heart beating out of her chest. To say that she was scared was an understatement; this whole situation was scary, but she felt like this was the only way. 

They were past communication; Mina tried and Tzuyu shut her down. Tzuyu signed the paper, and she didn't question anything of it. There are so many factors that are clear as day that Tzuyu does not care for Mina... so why does she have such a exasperated expression right now?

Tzuyu was breathing heavily, staring at Mina with wide eyes full of concern. It was as if her eyes were spiraling, and her legs were shaking - wanting to desperately get closer to Mina. It was making things even more difficult for the human as she still held her Mistress dear, making her question everything and her own actions. It was tortuous that the vampire had this effect on the human.

Why does she care? Does she only care now? Mina doesn't know, and she never had a clue on what Tzuyu wants. Things can be good, and then the next it can be disastrous. This isn't any different, and Mina wanted an end to this. She wanted to end that hold Tzuyu has on her. 

But she hesitated. She needed answers. "Why do you care if I'm gone? You were going to give me away, how is this any different?" Mina said despairingly.  

Hearing Mina talk with that small voice with cracks in it made Tzuyu feel so defeated. 

"I..." Tzuyu started, trying to find the correct words to answer Mina. She looked down at the ground, knowing Mina was staring at her. Tzuyu didn't want Mina to look at her pathetic face. She didn't want her to look at how dumbfounded she was since Tzuyu doesn't know herself. 

She can't answer her. 

"I don't know." Tzuyu finally said, rising her head to look at Mina. She saw Mina tilt her head subtly, her eyes getting dim with disappointment.