Why?

Gauthier was making his way around the mansion, going to the other slaves to give them new rags. Tzuyu never attended to them, but it's not like anyone cared. Her slaves never wanted to encounter the powerful vampire, and it's not like they were stuck in their rooms like Mina was. They could walk around once they were finished with their chores, but recently they haven't been doing so. 

The butler didn't understand why, but he wouldn't pry into their personal business. Furthermore, he doesn't mind that he has to take care of them. He was just giving them their necessities. 

As he was walking, he saw Tzuyu softly close Mina's door.

'Ah. That's where she's been.'  He thought to himself as he was walking closer, but soon noticed the dark and ugly boils on her shoulders. 

He immediately dropped the rags and ran to Tzuyu in a haste, "Madam! Are you alright?!"

Tzuyu looked over at Gauthier, rising a brow, "What is the matter?"

"Look at your shoulders! That looks terrible, we need to call a doctor!" 

"Over this? Nonsense. Now if you excuse me-"

"Please, look after yourself! Your skin is just falling apart!" 

"We are vampires, a bit of sunlight-"

"Sunlight?! You went outside whilst the sun is beaming?! Madam, that's dangerous!" 

"Could you please not interrupt my every sentence-"

"I'm calling the doctor!"

Past the door, Mina sat up slowly, waking up from Gauthier raising his voice. She groaned and rubbed her eyes, trying to see properly. She shook her head and sniff, her eyes looking out of the balcony. The moon was bright, illuminating the dark night.

Mina and Tzuyu were sleeping together, but the vampire sat up abruptly when she felt a sharp and excruciating pain on her shoulders. She looked over at her side and saw Mina sleeping peacefully, so she made sure to not wake her up and silently made her way to the door. She was going to change her clothes and examine her shoulders, but Gauthier was coincidentally there.

Which leads up to the situation they are in right now, and Tzuyu was starting to get annoyed.

"You are worrying way too much. It's just sunlight. We are vampires." Tzuyu said coldly, glaring at Gauthier who didn't pay any attention to the cold daggers he was receiving. 

"Madam, that's the point! Ultraviolet severely harms vampires!" 

"Yes, I'm aware." 

"Madam..." Gauthier let out a heavy sigh and straightened up, "Ultraviolet light and radiation is like poison to us. If you don't get it treated right away, it will damage you permanently, hindering your powers and ability to do basic things."

Tzuyu stood still, staring vacantly with her mouth open, "What..."

Meanwhile, Mina heard the conversation and she was covering her mouth with her hand, feeling guilty, 'Oh no... it's all my fault...'

"Madam... let me call straight away. I'll go in your office and call..." Gauthier started to walk away, but before he could get far, the door swung wide open and Mina appeared with teary eyes.

"Mistress!" 

Both the vampires look at Mina with wide eyes, staring in confusion as the human cried.

"I'm sorry!" Mina screamed, hugging Tzuyu tightly and burying her face onto the vampires dress, "I-is there anything... anything I can do to help...