The Auction

Tzuyu yawned as everyone roared in excitement once the announcer was finished with his speech.

Most of the auction was filled with horny male vampires, and it disgusted her. All of them were dressed up so nicely and professionally, trying to hide how much they were lusting over the girls on the stage and how horrible they can be. She just wanted to go back home, she already regretted coming here.

Yet, she is very hypercritical. Even she knows that she can punish her slaves viciously, if not worse than these perverted vampires.

Tzuyu dazed at the stage and counted how many girls were present. There were 10 of them, soon realizing why the bids were so massive.

Does she really intend to bid that high just for a small selection to pick from? Is it that hard to find not boring human beings?

She sighed and looked at the last girl in the line. She tilted her head and examined her.

Even if it was hard, this place was deemed to be the most successful auction ever.

Tzuyu felt herself take a step forward, pushing some men aside to have a better look at the frail girl, not caring for their reactions.

She didn't take her eyes off the petite human while doing so, she was so gorgeous that she couldn't look away.

She tilted her head and a small curve creeped at the side of her mouth, "Maybe this will be worth it."

"Why does the last girl have a different outfits from the other girls?!" An obnoxious voice next to Tzuyu made her gag, but she hasn't even noticed herself. She was too busy looking at the humans face rather than the excessive amount of skin being exposed compared to the other girls.

Tzuyu saw the girl take a step back in fear - she even saw sweat beating down her chest.

"BETTER YET, HOW MUCH WILL YOU START FOR HER?"

A voice boomed in the background, making everyone go silent.

Tzuyu glared, "I'm not the only one entranced by her looks."

"Ah~" A man who seems to be the one in charge of the girls on stage walks over to Mina and smiles widely.

"Let me give a brief description on this very precious thing!" He grabs Mina's wrist and drags her forward, making everyone in the building stare at her.

"Her name is Mina! The name sounds unusual and different - she is a foreigner. She has Japanese blood in her!"

The room howled in fascination. The man didn't even say that much and everyone was already having their groins twitching.

He continued, "She is very shy and introverted. You must treat her with care and gentleness before being rough with her. If you do so, you will be the happiest man alive. She will do whatever you ask her in total submission if you treat her right."

Some men groaned in frustration. The thought of treating a human 'right' and 'gently' aggravated them.

Tzuyu smirked as she stared at Mina. Just by looking at Mina, anyone could tell that she's a fragile little thing. That's exactly what Tzuyu wanted - she wanted to destroy Mina and dehumanize her pure and delicate looking body. She wanted to see Mina shatter and cry.

"I will start off the bidding for this Japanese charm!" The announcer started, "5 million!"

Tzuyu's eyes widen.

5 million right off the bat?! That's insane.

The room soon started to roar with bids, one topping the other and the number kept increasing.