Repugnance

Mina watched Chaeyoung gently place her drink down on the ground, being careful of not spilling it. 

Even though the vampire was acting normal, Mina is fully aware of how cunning she can be, and the sick games she can play, so the human was a safe distance from Chaeyoung. 

Mina was being attentive, watching Chaeyoung's every movement as she felt her hairs on her arm perk up. 

But the vampire was fine. Chaeyoung leaned back on the pillar, putting her leg over the other. 

The vampire tilted her head, "I truly am surprised you came." Chaeyoung said, staring at Mina with a smug smile.

"You told me to come." The human answered, and Chaeyoung scoffed.

"Yes - if you were feeling tired. You look fine."

"Well..." Mina turned her head, "Only for now... 

Chaeyoung noticed Mina's ears turn red, and the vampire frowned, "I take it that you had a chat with Tzuyu?"

Mina nodded, "Only for a little bit. Yes..."

Chaeyoung sighed, "Tell me, why did you come?"

The human breathed out, "The thing you did early... where you gave me that ball of energy. I want another one." 

Chaeyoung chuckled, "So you're here for that, not me?" 

"You were going to give it to me in the first place, weren't you? Why else would you tell me to come when I feel fatigued again?" Mina questioned, and Chaeyoung stared.

"But you are not fatigued." 

Mina sucked in her breathe, "Well..."

"And that is also you assuming what I would do." Chaeyoung took wide steps towards Mina, "Ah, are you using me?" 

Mina quickly picked her hands up and started to shake them, "No! That's not it..."

Chaeyoung chuckled when seeing the flushed human, but it immediately faded and when she noticed Mina blushing. 

"You're right, I'm not fatigued... I do feel a lot better."

"Because of Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung rhetorically asked, and Mina nodded. 

"Mhmhm..."

Chaeyoung started to rub her face with her hand, exasperated with the response. She already knew the answer, and Chaeyoung is concious of how Mina feels towards Tzuyu, but she questions as to why. She was hoping for something different, but now it's confirmed.

"Ugh, why?" 

Mina picked her head up to see Chaeyoung in front of her, her face grim, "Wha..."

"Why do you like her so?" Chaeyoung asked, and Mina stared at her eyes. 

"I don't know."

Chaeyoung lowered her brows, now staring at the human in disgust. Chaeyoung gripped onto Mina's wrists, shoving her face close to hers, "Why, why?!" 

Mina yelped and planted her foot behind her to keep her balance, "What? What?!"

"I am so much better! I have more money, a bigger place, better servants, aren't I also better looking?" 

"That's not it... let go!" Mina tried tugging her hand away, but Chaeyoung yanked it towards her body. 

"I don't even have other slaves like how your own Mistress does. You'll be my only one. I won't ever hurt you."