Danger

The unfamiliar figure was walking quickly, making Mina stumble behind since she couldn't keep up. Mina didn't even know where she was anymore - she came to the point where she thought the mansion was a maze or an optical illusion since they took so many turns and passed many intersections.

The human's heart was beating viciously as she kept staring at the persons back. She didn't know who they were and why they are doing this - but she couldn't handle it anymore. Mina wanted to get away since she felt her panic mode rising with each step they took - soon getting an anxiety attack.

"Stop!" The fragile human yelled, "Let me go!"

Mina pulled her arm back, trying to break free from the persons grip. Because of the sudden outburst, the unfamiliar figure got startled and couldn't comprehend what was happening in time; letting Mina run down the hall.

"W-wait!"

"No!" Mina yelled, tears rolling down her eyes as she sprinted down the hall, "Help! Mistress... Tzuyu!"

Suddenly the figure appeared right in front of Mina and grabbed her. They held her down, but Mina was giggling aggressively.

"Argh! Let me go! Tzuyu, help!"

"Are you crazy?! Why are you addressing our Mistress by her real name! Do you want to get whipped?"

"Tzuyu!!!"

"Stop! I'm only trying to protect you!"

With that cry, Mina went silent. Mina got off of their grip and crawled a safe distance from them before, "W-what do you mean? What's going on?"

The person sighed and took of their hood, allowing Mina to see their exotic and beautiful face. The young woman had jet black hair with flaring yellow eyes that was staring deep at Mina. Somehow, Mina felt like she seen her before. It was a familiar yet unfamiliar feeling she had.

"I'm Eleah; the second slave."

Mina's eyes widen, "Y-you're a vampire..."

Mina remembered Seo-yeon introducing Eleah, but Eleah wasn't with them. She seemed distant with the others and she didn't even bother to speak or sneak a glance - Eleah just seemed so closed.

Yet she's here doing something so absurd which Mina wouldn't expect at all. But she was so indifferent to what's happening.

Eleah smiled, "Yes. Along with every vampire in this mansion. But I'm not here to taste your blood like they are."

"What? They want to taste my blood?"

"Of course. We smell it and it's actually been driving some of the workers here crazy. That's how powerful your blood is." Eleah got up and walked towards Mina.

"But like I said, I'm not here for that."

Eleah kneeled down in front of Mina and stared at her eyes, "You're in danger. Someone is going to harm you."

Mina started to shake, "What do you mean? Who?"

"Tzuyu."

And with that, Mina's world stopped. She froze and felt her heartbeat slowing down, but then it suddenly went berserk. She didn't even realize but tears were rolling down her cheeks, and she couldn't help but question.

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

Eleah sighed, "You got so attached to your Mistress that you address her by her name."

Mina looked at Eleah and sniffed, "Wha-"

"But you're not the only one that is attached. Tzuyu is attached to you as well. Extremely."