Monster

A/N: Haha! Happy new year! I hope yall enjoyed whatever you did and got the rest and relaxation yall needed from work, school or from any stressors! Aside from this, I made this part really long... it's 3k words so I hope that classifies as long. I also tried to make it interesting as possible, and some twists(?) Please let me know if it's good, if it makes sense, and how you feel overall about this story! I have so many drafts in the works rn, I just need to have time to do it! Please let me know! Love yall <3

Enjoy!

Tzuyu was in the backseat of the limo with her head pressed against the window, looking down with hatred for herself as Gauthier was silently driving through the night.

The butler would frequently look at the rear mirror to see Tzuyu in the same position with a blank expression, but noticed that her shoulders was now in a worse condition. Her shoulder skin was chipped off and was running down her biceps, but it seemed like it didn't affect the vampire at all.

Gauthier never seen Tzuyu in this state before. He couldn't tell what she was thinking because of her vacant face, but he knew that she was feeling overwhelmed. Though he is disappointed by Tzuyu's actions towards Mina, he tried to spark a conversation.

"Your shoulders are getting worse." Gauthier started, looking up at the rear mirror but Tzuyu was already looking at him. 

"I hit her." 

Gauthier stared at Tzuyu's blankness face. 

"You did. How do you feel about it?"

Tzuyu went back to her original position, staring out of the window as Gauthier reverted his attention to the road. 

"Shallow." 

"Hm." Gauthier tilted his head, "Are you tired?" 

"Yes." Tzuyu replied, and Gauthier nodded.

Gauthier decided to be quiet for the remainder of the ride which was painfully silent. Tzuyu had her head against the window, the same position she first had it in. The vampire had no awareness of her surrounding or what time it is until Gauthier was knocking on her window.

She picked her head up and looked out of the window at Gauthier who opened the door, "We are here, Madam."

Tzuyu narrowed her eyebrows, gaining conscious, "O-oh. Of course." She stepped out of the car, Gauthier closing it behind her. She looked up at the skyscraper building, staring at it in annoyance, "This is it?"

"This is it." Gauthier replied, looking at Tzuyu and smiled softly, knowing that Tzuyu is back to her usual self.

"Jihyo never said anything about this... do you know what floor?"

"67, Madam." Gauthier answered, looking at Tzuyu who was staring at him with a raised eyebrow.

"How do you know?"

"I was talking her during the ride here."

"You were?"

Gauthier nodded, "Yes, Madam."

Tzuyu glanced away slowly, "Oh..." She was now starting to think about how much Mina clouds her mind, but before she could Gauthier dramatically offered his hand to her. 

"You are in a weak condition. Please, let me assist you."

The vampire scoffed, "How romantic." She held out her hand and let Gauthier take her arm and held it against his body.