SPECIAL: Halloween

A/N: So this was 'suppose' to be published at around Halloween but that was also the time where my old computer would crash so...... here we are. Shut up this is my story. Enjoy :D

REMINDER: This does not impact the main story. Some details like the Monochrom era's and shit like that will be in the story, but what happened here does not impact the real story.

"What are you wearing?"

"A costume."

"Yes. I see that. May I ask why?"

"Because I look cool."

"No. You look horrendous."

"What do you mean?! My costume is better than yours!"

"This is my normal attire."

"Why are you dressed up all in black when your mansion is bright like a star?!"

"Black is a beautiful color that does not strain or disturb our eyes."

"Ugh! So you're that 'typical' vampire where they wear all black and wanna be perfect blah blah blah!"

"It is not typical. It is expected."

"You know we have a word for that! You guys are from the past! Not accepting change!"

"I am younger than you."

"You and other vampires that view like that boring and OLD lifestyle are called Monochrome! Monochrome era is over! Now we are getting cooler, more color! Less strict and more relaxed! Not perfect!"

Dahyun suddenly started to preach as Tzuyu was watching her with irritation.

"The Monochrome era was when vampires first prospered! Lasted for too long! I can't believe I was part of that era... oh the horrors! But... we advanced! You OLD people started to realize... it wasn't just black! So we then went into the 'Hoaren Era!' Where we got out of our comfort zone and started to wear and build with more color... even though it was a darker shade of it - it was still color! Vampires started to wear dark red, purple and orange outfits! But of course, the Monochrome people resisted!"

Tzuyu stared at Dahyun blankly, her eyes empty with boredom. "Are you do-"

"But today's era! The best era! Color is more prominent! Color is making it's way slowly... we don't realize it but it's coming! It's here! The 'Crimson' Era! Vibrant and epic colors! Vampires are even celebrating Halloween since people of Hoaren and Monochrome are using that as an excuse to get out of their shell..."

Dahyun was looking at the ceiling, panting and getting tired from preaching. But she didn't stop there: she looked down and eyed Tzuyu.

"You even look like you're getting ready for Halloween! But you're not! You stupid Monochrome!"

Tzuyu rose a brow, "Halloween. Since when did we adopt a childish and humane event?"

"I think last year. But it wasn't big on the news - but this year, it is! That is why, on this very day of October 31st... WE WILL CELEBRATE IT TOGETHER!"

"So it took you about 10 minutes to tell me your reasoning for wearing a horrible outfit is because of a stupid event? Halloween."

"YUP! Wait what... no! What you mean horrible! I look great!"

 no! What you mean horrible! I look great!"