Eagle - Taxi

Chou Tzuyu is one of the wealthiest vampires out there in Switzerland, and she's known as a cold-hearted and stoic being. Her quiet and savage personality intimidates everyone; even vampires that are more powerful in strength and wealth do not dare to disturb her peace. That's why she established a rule in her mansion that all of her helpers are to go about their duty in a quiet manner so she can have her alone time in silence and serenity. That's how things has always been even since she got it, and that's how she wants it to be for as long as she lives. 

So it was a shock when her helpers in the living room can hear loud muffles that came from upstairs, making them stop and look at each other in confusion and even amazement. 

"Is Madam... arguing with someone?" 

Arabell smiled widely, "Do not freight! Let us keep working and enjoy the surprising manner of our Madam!"

Tzuyu was indeed talking to someone in her office, and it was the one and only: Gauthier. They weren't talking, but they also weren't arguing. But their conversation did made Tzuyu talk very loudly that everyone downstairs can hear her inaudibility. 

"Gauthier, you are not telling me everything! That little girl told me to do something and I couldn't help but do it! I had no choice! It's like I obeyed her!"

"Well, you're still not giving me any context. Under what circumstance did she tell you to do something?" 

"She told me to-" Tzuyu stopped and stared at Gauthier blankly, her face turning red as she replayed what happened between her and Mina last night. 

"Harder... choke me harder..." 

Ever since that happened, she couldn't get it out of her head. She kept remembering how soft and plump Mina's lips were, how seductive and cute she was begging, how they were entangled with one another and most importantly: how tasty Mina was.

"T-That doesn't matter!" Tzuyu stuttered, gritting her teeth, "What matters is that I did what she told me to without any hesitation! Like I needed to do as she said!" 

"That's part of the mark, Madam." Gauthier sighed and tilted his head, "I thought you recognized that you needed your pet."

"I just thought I needed her blood to go about the night and do basic things like work on my documents! I didn't know there was more to it - you didn't inform me!"

Gauthier chuckled, "No Madam. You are completely vowed to her, like a servant. It's a force called Astral Connection when a vampire marks a human."

"Astral Connection? What is that? How do you know this?" Tzuyu snarled, "Are you making up these words?!"

"Madam, I'm old."

"So you're saying when that brat tells me to do something, I obey regardless if I want to or not all because of this force... Astral Connection?"

Gauthier simply nodded as Tzuyu flicked her head back. 

The vampire clenched her fist and paced around her office before settling down on her chair. She glanced at her laptop and saw Mina who was still sleeping. The day just ended, and the moon was shining bright - and that's usually the time Mina would wake up since Tzuyu always watched her, even while they were apart for almost 2 months. Yet, the human was sleeping peacefully. 

"Adorable..." Tzuyu cowed.   

"Pardon?" Gauthier questioned, hearing Tzuyu but didn't catch what she said.

"Nothing." She quickly closed her laptop and sighed.

Gauthier stared at her, rising a brow but soon brushing away the weird act, "Since we got that out of the way and while I'm here, I would like to discuss something with you."