Comfort

The process of sizing Mina was torture. She has never done something like that, and Arabell was being reckless with her because she wanted to finish quickly for Tzuyu. Arabell would pull the measuring tape across her body quickly, cutting her a bit during the proccess, and would pull the strings so tightly on her body to find her breast, hip, and bust size accurately. Arabell's and Gauthier's coordination was marvelous; Arabell giving him the numbers and him getting the correct sizes of the outfit in a haste. They barely exchanged words, they just knew how they work with each other. 

With them being done rapidly, they had 30 minutes to spare. Mina wanted to be with them in the meantime, afraid of Tzuyu and what she will do when they were both alone in her office, but they encouraged her to go. 

Which leads her outside of the double doors of Tzuyu's office, afraid to know. She really wanted to drain time, but standing there out in a open was uncomfortable. 

She inhales, gathering up all the courage to knock Tzuyu's door. 

Hearing the knock, Tzuyu gets irritated and puts her elbows on her desk, leaning her head against her hands in annoyance, "What is it?"

"Uhm... it's me... your slave.." Mina answers meekly, "You wanted me to come, Mistress..."

Hearing Mina's voice, Tzuyu relaxes and lifts up her head, wanting to see Mina enter, "Come in."

Turning the knob slowly, Mina enters Tzuyu's office, taking in the big room. It was an all-round room with bookshelves circling them. The shelves and books were awfully clean and neat, but the books look very old and used up. Up ahead of Mina as she kept walking on the red carpet to Tzuyu who was behind a big brown desk with a laptop in a corner of the desk, and a huge pile of documents in front of her, was Tzuyu sitting on a expensive looking leather chair.

The room was fairly bland and didn't really had anything to it besides Tzuyu's desk and the all-round book shelf. It was really silent, and as Mina was in front of the desk, she was able to hear her own heartbeat.

"Come closer." Tzuyu breaks the silence and waves her hand, wanting Mina to come right next to her.

Mina hurriedly gets beside Tzuyu as instructed and looks at the documents. 

Tzuyu follows Mina's eyes, turning her head and realizes she was looking at her papers, "Don't focus on that." 

"Yes Mistress..." Mina looks at Tzuyu but averts her eyes back on the documents.

The top paper had a bold header on it, reading "75 MILLION". She puts two together - the document was a trade. She squinted her eyes to see what the trade was, quickly reading her own name on it.

"The price will surge to a significant amount if you decline the possession of your slave, your O-Negative blood giver: Mina."

Her eyes traveled down, and at the bottom of the paper had a big blank on it. It was a consent form, and Tzuyu just had to write her name and turn it in to whoever made the document and they would have control over Mina instead.

As of right now, it was blank, but what worried her is that out of all the documents - that one was on top.

"U-Uhm.. Mis-" Mina stuttered, distress overtaking her.

Tzuyu grabs Mina's collar and pulls her down, making her look into her eyes, "I said do not look at it."

Mina nods, "I-I'm sorry..."

"Only focus on me."

Tzuyu's sudden demand made Mina's heart stop. 

This wasn't like Tzuyu at all - hell Mina didn't even know Tzuyu to begin with. The way she was acting was definitely different, she was speaking with a soft voice, yet it still gave off a intimidating tone to it.