Disclosure

Nights has passed, and Mina was wide awake for each and every one of them. The sun would rise up slowly, and she would hear the mansion gradually die down as the helpers would go to their rooms and rest. As hours passed, she would see that warm shine go down, signaling that it was the start of a brand new night. She would hear the servants whirl to life, working quietly. 

She heard all of this, and now knows patterns of some servants from their footsteps. There was one helper with heavy footsteps - that one would go in a room that she concluded was the washroom, walk out and come back to it after 2 hours, or she at least felt like 2 hours. One helper had footsteps in quick sessions, and that one would always skip down the hall in a hurry for a early meal. 

Mina heard all of this whilst being on the bed that she never left. She was just in her room, rotting away as she heard the ambiance of the mansion, and her heartbeat. The covers were wet with tears that she shed, but now she is unable to. She has no tears left, and the creases of her eyes were starting to harden with some crust. It hurt to blink, and she wondered if it was because of how much she was crying, or if it's because of the lack of sleep. It was probably both.

Dark eye bags were under her eye lids, and she lost weight from not eating, but she was never hungry. She never had an appetite, so she never let Gauthier in her room for food. He would always come outside of her door, always suggesting Mina to eat, and Mina would always never answer. 

This same cycle has been continuing for God knows how long, and it'll only stop until Tzuyu decides when it's the night to give her away. 

Just thinking about it made Mina's heart throb. She was the most frightened when the sun was setting, terrified once hearing the patterns of the servants, the mansion coming to life. She didn't want to see Tzuyu forcibly open the door, telling her to come - signifying that it's the last night here. 

But it was inevitable that it will happen. Tzuyu had a finality in her actions; she signed the paper. She had a finality in her voice as well, telling her that they will leave in a few nights. Everything was final, and it will happen.

She just didn't know when, and that is what's killing her. The unknown, the fear, the anticipation - it's like she was first bought. She had this same fear. How ironic is it to experience is all over again, and how comical of it to be the same individual that bought her, and marked her -  just to give her away.

The ouroboros was almost completely faded, all that was left was a tiny strand holding for dear life. The nights were agonizing, her neck burning each time a segment of it would fade. Mina never knew why it was happening, but she pieced it together that it's cause of Tzuyu. That small strand, still holding on. 

Mina felt like a doll. A used doll that the owner got bored of and dropped. 

'What happened...' Mina thought, looking at the ceiling blankly, 'How did it turn to this?'

To make matters worse, Mina heard a knock coming from the door. A soft, one-two knock - completely different from the way Gauthier knocks. That could only mean one thing. 

It was Tzuyu, and it was time. 

Mina sucked in her breath, almost choking. She didn't move, she remained still as the knocks were becoming quicker, impatience prominent with every knock. The door was locked, and Mina had no intention of moving. 

So it was expected that the door swung wide open with a powerful force. It slammed against the wall, and the loud thud that it created did not startle Mina. The human closed her eyes, accepting everything that will happen from now on through out.