The Vampire

The world has been dominated by vampires - and instead of destroying all of humanity and making their own and starting anew, the vampires have decided to let the humans live.

But only if they live in complete submission to the vampires. The vampires want to show their superiority over the humans and have them fulfill their desires. Some vampires have their own human slaves just to do everyday things like house chores, whilst others have humans for sexual purposes.

Tzuyu, a tall and a cold-hearted vampire has several slaves in her mansion, yet she pays no mind to them. She would just order them to clean up the place and do labor work, soon getting tired of demanding them, that her head butler is now in charge of them. Though it's evident that she is not satisfied with her slaves, she does not care enough to give them away.

A soft knock is heard from Tzuyus office door, making her roll her eyes in annoyance, "What is it?"

A small hesitation is present behind the door, "Mistress... you proclaimed that you will attend the auction today."

Tzuyu's eyes widen, she forgotten about that. She quickly got out of her bed and started to change swiftly, "Get everything ready and I will be out in a bit. You better be done before I am."

"Yes, Mistress. I will meet you outside waiting near the car."

Tzuyu has made it known to all of her cooks, servants and slaves that on this day, June 1st, that she will indefinitely attend the auction at "Rarity Slave." That place is only open once every year - reason being is because they rack up all of the most rare blood types, unique personalities and gorgeous human beings. It's famous and widely known because every vampire adores what they offer, so much so that the highest bid on record was 38 million.

Tzuyu has only heard of the news and rumors about it, she even scoffs at the thought of a high class vampire bidding that outrageously for a human. But today was the day that she was going to find out if it was that good or if it's just a fluke. After all, she was getting bored of her current slaves and needed a new one - especially one with such high expectations and standards.

After finishing putting on her long, raven black dress, she starts out the door. She walks down the stairs in elegance, making the rest of the vampires that are under her control and taking care of the mansion she lives in stare at her in a daze.

Tzuyu was the definition of perfection - tall with a nice, slender body. Her black hair that went a little below her shoulders going up with every step she took down the stairs. And the most polarizing feature she had was her stone cold, glassy grey eyes. Her eyes were very intimating to look at that no one could step up against her.

"Did I tell you vermin to stop working?" She snarls and glares at everyone who was staring at her, "Get back to work."

"Yes, Madam." Everyone responded in unison. They quickly went back to what they were doing before Tzuyu made an entrance.

Tzuyu opened the door and saw her slave, the girl who was behind the door looking at her nervously.

Charlotte was the first slave Tzuyu ever bought. Charlotte has noticed that even while she was doing everything she was told, it would still anger Tzuyu. She only hopes that everything will change for the best when she comes back from the auction.

"I did what I was told, Mistress." She smiled softly.

"I can see that." She snarled back as she closes the mansion door. "Hurry up. Get in the limo and start the engine."

"Yes, Mistress." Charlotte did as she was told and revved up the engine as Tzuyu got in the expensive limousine. 

Tzuyu put her head against the window and sighed heavily, "This better be worth it." She thought to herself.